Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Brutally Knocks Out Kovalev in Eleventh For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jiub View Post
    lol at you lames trying to discredit Canelo's win when you were saying Kov was beautifully outboxing him the whole fight
    The haters are on suicide watch right now

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      Nah cotto demolished sergio from the opening bell.
      Sergio was limping around on a completely shot knee all night. The knockdown were his leg giving out.

Why do people insist on rewriting what happened in that fight?

Comment

• This is strange ****.

Comment

• It doesn't look real to me! He get paid. Boxing is becoming a joke! The bigger and stronger guy, a puncher and just a few power shots.

Comment

• Doesn't matter if Kovalev was shot a few fights ago, Canelo did what he had to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
              I don’t know about this fight man. Fishy to put it mildly.
              I don't see anything fishy, Kovalev used this same game plan against Eleider Alvarez in the rematch. It's only fishy looking because he did this against a considerably smaller guy.

Comment

• Funny thing is all the haters talking **** about Canelo! Including Boxingscene's little guy that goes under that name

I heard comments that the fight would be fixed! Did that look fixed?
                I heard it would be a win by decision by judges! That was not the case.
                I heard this that and all the bull**** but Canelo came out and showed that he is the real deal and truth!!
                Quit all the nonsense hate the kid is great! Give credit where credit is due!

Comment

• For you who say it’s fixed just stop watching. No one is going to risk their life like that. It’s one thing to be but hurt. Dude won. It’s ok.

Comment

• There was absolutely no dive, and this fight was not fixed. Canelo came on strong and cleanly knocked Kovalev out in spectacular fashion.

Comment

• Wow. We knew Kov was vulnerable but the KO was still lit

Comment

Working...
                      X