Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Turns Back on Lara Rematch, Wants Kell Brook Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd Turns Back on Lara Rematch, Wants Kell Brook Next

IBF, WBA junior middleweight world titleholder Jarrett Hurd is looking for the biggest fight possible. As BoxingScene.com reported a few weeks ago, the WBA has ordered a rematch between Hurd and former champion Erislandy Lara.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that would be a great fight, would be cheering on my boy brook but that could be a bad match up for him. hurds gonna keep coming forward all night.

Comment

Fake champ wants to fight a blown up eye damaged welterweight. I Hurd you were a clown. Now I know it !

Comment

If Hurd was to sign with Hearn I see that fight getting made. Hurd is all wrong for him though I would fancy brooks chances more against Lara.

Comment

He was bigger then lara now he wants the tiny brook?! Brook to small for you, pick on someone your size you bum

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            He was bigger then lara now he wants the tiny brook?! Brook to small for you, pick on someone your size you bum
            That bum had beaten the previous no.1 in the division. And has a better resume than both the charlo bros combined.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              IBF, WBA junior middleweight world titleholder Jarrett Hurd is looking for the biggest fight possible. As BoxingScene.com reported a few weeks ago, the WBA has ordered a rematch between Hurd and former champion Erislandy Lara.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Chasing the $$$$$$$$$$

Comment

I like this guy , can't fault his logic and attitude lol
                I think Kell Brook beats him on skill though, Brook can box and move and has enough power at 154 to more than get his attention

Comment

Brook aint got no reason to be wanting to fight Hurd... (Besides title) the guys too big, high risk/low reward... And he aint definately fighting in the U.S where theres less money...

Comment

Why not fight one of the Charlo Brothers?!

Comment

Working...
                    X