Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima meets her boxing Hero Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to spar with Adriana Lima too all night long.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      American Super Model Marissa Miller Loves Pacquiao

fast forward to 6:05 she talks about how she loves Manny Pacquiao
      This woman can't help mentioning Pac at every opportunity.

Comment

Adriana Lima doesn't even know what a beanie baby is.
        She is a huge Pacman fan and still is even after he got knocked out. Who cares if he looks like Herve Villechaize these pretty women don't care, they like Pacman's confidence and humble attitude.

beyonce knowles' pac vid is my favorite.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          she's still a ten plus, but there's just a tiny little bit extra on that tummy of hers. it's not fat, just the stretching that comes with carrying a baby around for 9 months. i don't think they're going to be showing her off from every angle with a bare stomach the way they used to. when she was in her mid 20's there literally wasn't a bad angle to look at her body.

she's pushing 30 after all. these girls are in their primes in their early 20's for the most part. lots of models her age are retired and married.

don't get me wrong, i'm not going to give a woman in her prime static for having a child. she's aged extremely well. i think she's got much more going for her now that i know she's a mother. it adds to her appeal, in my opinion, especially among women.

her husband is the luckiest man on the planet. holy f#ck would i swagger around if i were married to her.
          id prefer her thicker....

OMG i cant imagine... her around 140-45.

a chick thats 5' 3" around 120-130 is perfect for me. lima being 6' 9" has to weight 140+
          Last edited by KING MEAT; 11-23-2013, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            id prefer her thicker....

OMG i cant imagine... her around 140-45.

a chick thats 5' 3" around 120-130 is perfect for me. lima being 6' 9" has to weight 140+
            Nailed it. She's not 6'9" but I bet you meant 5'9" lol

I like girls that take care of themselves.

Comment

update: Pacman got that dwarf swag going walking in there with his shades on lol, A lot of guys be hating on this dude man.
              so she's brazilian. the home of anderson silva of mma fame.

Comment

You better kiss my ass after tonight fool, I see you are putting my quote in your sig, thinking ou are slick thinking you will have the last laugh only to have mud on your face after I am proven right.

Don't show your face around here anymore after Rios kos pac okay.
                keep your pimp hand strong, young warrior.

Comment

You better kiss my ass after tonight fool, I see you are putting my quote in your sig, thinking ou are slick thinking you will have the last laugh only to have mud on your face after I am proven right.

Kiss my ass now.

Comment

Right about now you look like the guy in your sig....

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                      You are right size 0 and symmetrical faces, no matter how ugly they look, as long as their face is the same from both sides. They have to be skinny so they can fit into those clothes.

Only time a supermodel has looked hot to me is when they put on weight e.g Tyra Banks and that's only because she retired
                      Shakira and Lima both wear the same dress size. Your criteria makes no sense.

You're talking about high-fashion models. Victoria's secret models are generally more commercial type models with bustier builds. They never even wear clothes, all they do is model lingerie.

Comment

Working...
                      X