Comments Thread For: Warren: Tyson Fury Will Avoid Comeback Mistakes of Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    anyone know where I can stream the mc donnell fight online ? or to my phone
    Thread here with a link to the sky sports feed mate.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=782996

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Thread here with a link to the sky sports feed mate.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=782996

Top man . Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        Surely they could have at least found a durable heavyweight journeyman for him rather than a ****ing cruiser
        His team doesn't want to take that risk.

Heavyweight is full of surprises...Just one accurate punch and the fight is over.

Comment

Little won't last 5 with dubios.

Little doesn't have the firepower to keep dubios off of him.

Furys sparring partner is about to get KTFO.

Comment

Thing is, I don't think it will play out that much differently, and Tysons alot younger than Haye. He will blow out these tune up fights but the first credible challenger to him could potentially 'shock' him depending on how you look at it.

I think he probably peaked that night against Wlad.

Comment

Can't wait for the Fury to take over the division. Even if he's 75% of the fighter he was in Dusseldorf, he still schools everyone.

Anyway i don't think you can really compare Fury and Haye. Haye relied on his power and explosiveness, Fury relies on his size and boxing skills. Haye is an old man, Fury is in his prime. Haye has always suffered with injuries, Fury hasn't.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Boksfan View Post
                Fury is making the same mistakes as Haye. Trying to cone fans into buying his fight against cruiserweight journeyman. Smh.

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                Evidently you didn't bother to read the article.
                Exactly. What fighter doesn't need to shed ring rust in a fairly easy fight or two, after a long layoff?

Comment

Fury is no hope.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Fury is making the same mistakes as Haye. Trying to cone fans into buying his fight against cruiserweight journeyman. Smh.

Exactly. What fighter doesn't need to shed ring rust in a fairly easy fight or two, after a long layoff?
                    Do you understand why people are complaining about this mismatch? Nobody cares if it's a journeyman as long as it's a heavyweight journeyman. Fury picking on a man half his size is a disgrace but hardly anything new from him, we know he loves to bully smaller men.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Do you understand why people are complaining about this mismatch? Nobody cares if it's a journeyman as long as it's a heavyweight journeyman. Fury picking on a man half his size is a disgrace but hardly anything new from him, we know he loves to bully smaller men.
                      Especially after saying he wouldn't fight Bellew as he isn't a natural heavyweight!

Comment

Working...
                      X