Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Matthysse Having Issues, To Be Postponed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to see this happening to Manny. He can't catch a break

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      At some point peeps on here will understand how this business works.

Manny is offered a lucrative rematch against the #1 Welterweight in the World, Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn. People say Manny got robbed, so it should have been easy money. But then Manny ducked it.

Arum took pity, offered him a lucrative, easy money fight against Mile High Alvarado. All Manny had to do was accept his B-Side status working The Hornet's undercard. He ducked that too.

Now, just like last time, Manny fails to understand the business.
      Arum took pity? No he didn’t, he wanted to use Pac to boost the Crawford vs Horn ppv and you saw what happened when pac refused to be on the undercard, they rescheduled the fight. Whether you like it or not, none of these active welterweights make more money than this “past his prime” Pac. And Arum doesn’t care about anybody, he only cares about himself. Pac made the right decision not to fight Horn again in Australia, he ruined Arum’s plan. Pac may not be a very intelligent person but he’s not stupid either.
      Last edited by Bluebird; 05-18-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        How is this guy going to run a country if he can't even run a few dang fight events?
        A country? I wouldn’t have this cat run me a bath.

Comment

What?? So maybe these random Malaysian dudes DIDN'T have all the money they claimed to have all along??? I'm shocked! SHOCKED I tell you!!!!!

Comment

Pacquiao and his team are literally dumber than a bag of ****. Seriously. A bag of ****

Comment

Why is it that fight fans are able to see that these offers are sketchy from the jump, yet professional promoters/boxers/millionaires can’t? This is beyond sad.

Then again, there’s no way Arum didn’t know this. He’s totally letting this fail so he can back Pacquiao back into being Crawford’s punching bag after the Horn fight. There’s just no way this many people are that stupid lol

Comment

That's what happened when did you not follow Bob's Plan!
                Last edited by Manic Shot; 05-18-2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Wily Fox Bob Arum saw this coming

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                    I knew from the get go its a difficult fight to make in Malaysia. They just had an election last week where the ruling coalition, which had been in power since their independent, had been toppled and there are investigation now on their pos former PM for corruption.
                    Did you see the visual recovery of the money and items?......damn!! I knew I should have carried on with government and politics as a subject

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Where is spoon?

Comment

Working...
                      X