Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
      Sounds like a setup.
      im playin bro

i grew up there...its the hood of a 3rd world country

there are plenty of beautiful places you can go in The Philippines

Comment

Places to avoid in Philippines?

I thought that place was ****ed up with a whole bunch of crack heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Yeah, I see that happening sometimes. Gotta leave, refresh the visa, and start the clock winding down again. Can’t you get a cultural visa and study pottery making from a Korean master? Or study one of the Korean martial arts, and get a longer visa?
          Well, I got a legit work visa but they wanted me over there before they could get it all worked out. So did a couple of those trips.

One time I got the stamp on Christmas day. I go back to Korea and the idiots thought that the embassy was closed and I was faking it or something.

I was standing in a line with a bunch of legit illegals thinking, wtf would they do to me? Deport me to the usa?

Then they finally founds the brains to actually call the embassy.

I actually got the most hassle coming home to the USA considering my passport had stamps from countries that made me look like a fricking arms dealer so I was really happy when I got a new one.

Yeah, I probably could have gotten a second one at some point but that was only valid for a couple of years and I paid a bunch of money to get 48 pages added on to that passport because some countries felt the need to cover a whole page or two with their stamps and visa. Places like hong kong it was just stapled on a little slip so I could just take it off to make some more space.

Comment

English.. is one of the official languages, Spanish used to be official.. Filipino people are mainly catholic, with some Muslim in Mindanao.

Culturally, very similar to Mexican people, which makes me feel very comfortable.

I can eat foods that I like, visit my daughter in Makati.

You can find college aged wimmin, not pros, and take them with you to Cebu. Rent a small island, and nobody will bother you.
            where in Makati is your daughter? i have a gut feeling i know her.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              where in Makati is your daughter? i have a gut feeling i know her.
              She lives in San Lorenzo village, with her mother.

Comment

She lives in San Lorenzo village, with her mother.
                yeah i know that place. is she still young or adult? i really think i know her for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  Well, I got a legit work visa but they wanted me over there before they could get it all worked out. So did a couple of those trips.

One time I got the stamp on Christmas day. I go back to Korea and the idiots thought that the embassy was closed and I was faking it or something.

I was standing in a line with a bunch of legit illegals thinking, wtf would they do to me? Deport me to the usa?

Then they finally founds the brains to actually call the embassy.

I actually got the most hassle coming home to the USA considering my passport had stamps from countries that made me look like a fricking arms dealer so I was really happy when I got a new one.

Yeah, I probably could have gotten a second one at some point but that was only valid for a couple of years and I paid a bunch of money to get 48 pages added on to that passport because some countries felt the need to cover a whole page or two with their stamps and visa. Places like hong kong it was just stapled on a little slip so I could just take it off to make some more space.
                  I remember traveling like that, and being ****ed with by US custom agents when I went back to the USA, and being taken to a private room where every scrap of paper and other things were gone over with a fine tooth comb. Took several hours to clear customs. America is a police state.
                  Gotta produce ID to buy an Amtrak ticket! What is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    yeah i know that place. is she still young or adult? i really think i know her for some reason.
                    13 years old, going on 14.

Comment

13 years old, going on 14.
                      what about her mom?

Comment

Working...
                      X