Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    stop lying

it's the fight you wanted to see!!!
    that cherrypick is history...the fight you want to see now, is floyd in his tmt crotch tights cherrypicking an mma fighter...you got your tmt crotch tights ready man? floyd said its definitely going down...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      that cherrypick is history...the fight you want to see now, is floyd in his tmt crotch tights cherrypicking an mma fighter...you got your tmt crotch tights ready man? floyd said its definitely going down...
      you were so excited for shane to fight floyd!!!!!

Comment

you were so excited for shane to fight floyd!!!!!
        Guy's calling it a cherrypick IN THE SAME THREAD he said he was ducking him and the whole world wants to see it

Comment

who cares...i don't live and die with this like you floyd boys...i can only imagine how boring these sav-a-floyd boys lives are if you gotta dig up my old posts to make yourself feel good...while you at it, dig up some of my old bernard hopkins posts...those gotta be good reading now..

so if i am flip flopping on calling floyd a duck after finally fighting a guy that brian kenny, the world, and shane, had to probe and prod to grow some balls...you should be thanking us...

turns out floyd dodged a bullet, because it was obvious shane was there to get a last hurrah paycheck from what i saw...he was a year and a half out the ring, and was already raked through the coals...

it certainly wasn't the shane who will go out in a blaze if the fight is slipping away...it wasn't even the same shane who was motivated to beat cotto...floyd even avoided that closer to vintage shane, AND cotto, who said he was ready for floyd after beating shane, by being on "vacation"...aka ducking the ww division...watch both fights and tell me thats the same mosley...yous a biased floyd boy if ya say there's no difference

riddle me this, what did shane do after that floyd loss? he schepped through losses to pac and geezus canelo alvarez for two more decent checks..that right there tells the whole story on how done shane was...that two piece he caught floyd with was all he had left apparently...the old shane could land on you all night...

...and it certainly was not like floyd was jumping through hoola hoops to fight shane immediately after he beat margarito...he was in no rush at all...danced around it as usual by fighting a lightweight in marquez in a comeback fight when shane was the champ, and even when shane called him out on national tv, floyd didn't say lets fight right then and there.....this ain't exactly ali we talking about...

the excuses he made to brian kenny was pathetic, despite being the champ, shane wasn't a big enough draw and he had 5 losses remember that? you act like that footage doesn't exist..

ain't like i am the only one of the opinion that a close to 40 year old, raked through the coals shane was washed anyway...

the story of these captain sav-a-floyds, can't live with the fact that many feel floyds best guys @ ww were over the hill...
          You're so mad you're writing dissertations now

You claimed he was ducking and wanted to see them fight. Then you got what you wished for, the fight happened !!!!!!

You were probably so happy and so excited but then......

You know the rest
          Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-28-2018, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            djtmal

Why don't you respond to this thread?
            respond to what?

to why floyd boys find it hard to believe that anybody gives him much credit for beating a damn near 40 year old, raked through the coals shane?

its not high on my list of priorities right now...
            Respond to the fact that at the time you are here saying that Floyd is ducking Shane and "everyone wants to see" Floyd fight the "WW Champ" just for you to totally flip flop today?

You can see the OP, right?
            who cares...i don't live and die with this like you floyd boys...i can only imagine how boring these sav-a-floyd boys lives are if you gotta dig up my old posts to make yourself feel good...while you at it, dig up some of my old bernard hopkins posts...those gotta be good reading now..

so if i am flip flopping on calling floyd a duck after finally fighting a guy that brian kenny, the world, and shane, had to probe and prod to grow some balls...you should be thanking us...

turns out floyd dodged a bullet, because it was obvious shane was there to get a last hurrah paycheck from what i saw...he was a year and a half out the ring, and was already raked through the coals...

it certainly wasn't the shane who will go out in a blaze if the fight is slipping away...it wasn't even the same shane who was motivated to beat cotto...floyd even avoided that closer to vintage shane, AND cotto, who said he was ready for floyd after beating shane, by being on "vacation"...aka ducking the ww division...watch both fights and tell me thats the same mosley...yous a biased floyd boy if ya say there's no difference

riddle me this, what did shane do after that floyd loss? he schepped through losses to pac and geezus canelo alvarez for two more decent checks..that right there tells the whole story on how done shane was...that two piece he caught floyd with was all he had left apparently...the old shane could land on you all night...

...and it certainly was not like floyd was jumping through hoola hoops to fight shane immediately after he beat margarito...he was in no rush at all...danced around it as usual by fighting a lightweight in marquez in a comeback fight when shane was the champ, and even when shane called him out on national tv, floyd didn't say lets fight right then and there.....this ain't exactly ali we talking about...

the excuses he made to brian kenny was pathetic, despite being the champ, shane wasn't a big enough draw and he had 5 losses remember that? you act like that footage doesn't exist..

ain't like i am the only one of the opinion that a close to 40 year old, raked through the coals shane was washed anyway...

the story of these captain sav-a-floyds, can't live with the fact that many feel floyds best guys @ ww were over the hill...
            Nice deflecting but why bring up Marquez when that fight had already happened when you made this thread? He fought him literally as soon as he could have after Brian Kenny's interview and when you made this thread. So those points are nonsense.

It's just good to know how biased you clearly are.

Claimed he's ducking Shane, identify it's the fight everyone wants to see, Floyd literally fights him next and you then say Shane was old and washed up.

That's the epitome of a flip flop. A no win scenario for a fighter that you are biased against.

Just funny really
            This is what you call old school NSB pwnage.

Damn shame that this site is filled with so many immature, lying , flip-floppin f@gg0ts like djtmal.

We all get predictions wrong. Admit it and move on.

Of course this wasn't just about predicting a fight, this was djtmal doing his usual-calling for a fight against someone Floyd didn't fight just so he could knock him down a few pegs.

SMDH!!

Comment

[QUOTE=IronDanHamza;18613399]Nice deflecting but why bring up Marquez when that fight had already happened when you made this thread? He fought him literally as soon as he could have after Brian Kenny's interview and when you made this thread. So those points are nonsense.

if you got in ali's face like that, ali would have made the fight the next day...floyd dragged it out...what he say to shane, something about, aw man i can't believe you, we play basketball together...gtfoh...

the enemy of captain captain sav-a-floyd's i like to think of it

Claimed he's ducking Shane, identify it's the fight everyone wants to see, Floyd literally fights him next and you then say Shane was old and washed up.

shane was old we already knew that...after the fight it was confirmed that shane was old and washed up...it was further confirmed by how much he did post floyd..i think i made that clear, but you numbskulls only see what ya want...that ain't my problem....i am not the only one who is of that opinion...he was pushed into a corner to fight him and grew a a pair...good....if my input had anything to do with it, you should be thanking me...ain't the only guy he was pushed and prodded to fight

That's the epitome of a flip flop. A no win scenario for a fighter that you are biased against.

Just funny really

blame your boy floyd for that....

nobody told him to duck out of the ww division for 2 years while all those guys fought each other...he could have been right in the mix with those guys proving who the best was with no excuses, before they were raked through the coals, and you floyd boys would not have to make a thread a day like crybabies, still trying to vindicate him for the choices HE made...

we don't have to rehash this crap with such detail with no other fighter but your boy why is that?..not with sugar, duran, ali, holy, roy, pernell, hagler...

...just man up and live with the realization that cats who were not impressed with how the second half of his career turned out just ain't gonna be impressed...get over it...
              Last edited by djtmal; 03-28-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I'm a flip flopping fggot
                We know you are

Shane was so past it that you claimed floyd was ducking him and it was the fight everyone wanted to see. That makes a lot of sense

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  This is what you call old school NSB pwnage.

Damn shame that this site is filled with so many immature, lying , flip-floppin f@gg0ts like djtmal.

We all get predictions wrong. Admit it and move on.

Of course this wasn't just about predicting a fight, this was djtmal doing his usual-calling for a fight against someone Floyd didn't fight just so he could knock him down a few pegs.

SMDH!!
                  lol...floyd was ducking shane...

Comment

We know you are

Shane was so past it that you claimed floyd was ducking him and it was the fight everyone wanted to see. That makes a lot of sense
                    lol....floyd was ducking shane...

Comment

[QUOTE=djtmal;18613513]
                      Nice deflecting but why bring up Marquez when that fight had already happened when you made this thread? He fought him literally as soon as he could have after Brian Kenny's interview and when you made this thread. So those points are nonsense.

if you got in ali's face like that, ali would have made the fight the next day...floyd dragged it out...what he say to shane, something about, aw man i can't believe you, we play basketball together...gtfoh...

the enemy of captain captain sav-a-floyd's i like to think of it

shane was old we already knew that...after the fight it was confirmed that shane was old and washed up...it was further confirmed by how much he did post floyd..i think i made that clear, but you numbskulls only see what ya want...that ain't my problem....i am not the only one who is of that opinion...he was pushed into a corner to fight him and grew a a pair...good....if my input had anything to do with it, you should be thanking me...ain't the only guy he was pushed and prodded to fight

Just funny really

blame your boy floyd for that....

nobody told him to duck out of the ww division for 2 years while all those guys fought each other...he could have been right in the mix with those guys proving who the best was with no excuses, before they were raked through the coals, and you floyd boys would not have to make a thread a day like crybabies, still trying to vindicate him for the choices HE made...

we don't have to rehash this crap with such detail with no other fighter but your boy why is that?..not with sugar, duran, ali, holy, roy, pernell, hagler...

...just man up and live with the realization that cats who were not impressed with how the second half of his career turned out just ain't gonna be impressed...get over it...
                      Why does it matter? He fought him NEXT. Is that how far you are reaching? "He got in his face and didnt say anything" He fought him next so it doesn't matter.

You are talking about stuff that happened BEFORE this thread once again reaching massively.

You made this thread, he signed to fight him 3 months later! So he did exactly what you asked. Signed to fight the guy he was apparently ducking and gave us the fight "the world wanted to see" again "THE WORLD WANTED TO SEE"

To turn round and call it a cherry pick and dismiss it is just pathetic, to be honest.
                      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-29-2018, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X