No announcement yet.

NSB Pick'em#11 Dillian Whyte vs Lucas Browne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    Could be. A lot of Irish names have been changed because of discrimination and other reasons.Like dropping the O of Kennedy and a lot others.We will take you
    I just heard about the Irish connection. The Scottish have already claimed me though.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      You know I sat there last night thinking do I snitch on boliodogs haha

I did point it out to him when he made his pick but he didn't change it
      Yea seen that that's why I did not.But its CLEAR imo what he wanted 5-8.If it would have been more off it would be different and of course I would not be for giving him credit if it ended in 4.But in this case I think its clear he should get 30.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        He never made a pick.
        He did and deleted it.Dont know how you do it but HE DID.I wrote down people who were towards top of leaderboard(from like 150 up)and ALL that picked Browne.It was betwwen damn wicked and clegg.I KNOW IT would NEVER say that unless I'm sure as Monday follows sunday.

Comment

He did and deleted it.Dont know how you do it but HE DID.I wrote down people who were towards top of leaderboard(from like 150 up)and ALL that picked Browne.It was betwwen damn wicked and clegg.I KNOW IT would NEVER say that unless I'm sure as Monday follows sunday.
          It's cool. He got zero all the same. I will quote his posts from now on.

Comment

No reason for me to say it unless true have not had words with him in looong time and he is not doing well.But I know he cheated and if he would do it on this he deff would do it again.

Comment

Yeah. I'm not quite sure of what else to do about that unless we're gonna start screenshotting the threads at start time. I think people should be allowed to withdraw their picks up til then if they choose, but it's reasonable to expect them to just post that they no longer want their pick to count... I'm just covering bases, cos it is an argument that could be made, even though I think it's very unlikely that that's why a post would be deleted... most likely of course someone would be trying to re-use a multiplier that they just wasted.

Other than that, best just to keep an eye out for it happening again and let the other players know to do the same.

The other issue john mentioned was bolio's 4 -8 pick, which, fair enough was obviously meant to be a 5 - 8 but really shoulda been clarified in case there actually had been a 4th round stoppage. Just as a proposal I suggested changing the KO picks to EARLY, MID and LATE to avoid a similar (and possibly less easily resolved) situation arising in future. What you reckon, man?

Comment

Robbie Barrett

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Yeah. I'm not quite sure of what else to do about that unless we're gonna start screenshotting the threads at start time. I think people should be allowed to withdraw their picks up til then if they choose, but it's reasonable to expect them to just post that they no longer want their pick to count... I'm just covering bases, cos it is an argument that could be made, even though I think it's very unlikely that that's why a post would be deleted... most likely of course someone would be trying to re-use a multiplier that they just wasted.

Other than that, best just to keep an eye out for it happening again and let the other players know to do the same.

The other issue john mentioned was bolio's 4 -8 pick, which, fair enough was obviously meant to be a 5 - 8 but really shoulda been clarified in case there actually had been a 4th round stoppage. Just as a proposal I suggested changing the KO picks to EARLY, MID and LATE to avoid a similar (and possibly less easily resolved) situation arising in future. What you reckon, man?
                  Okay. Early, Mid, Late sounds good. Since Robbie was outed as not trustworthy. I will keep an eye out for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Do you remember seeing his pick?

Comment

Do you remember seeing his pick?
                      I'm not usually interested in other posters' picks so no, but I believe you when you say he did it.

Robbie Barrett you got some splainin' to do

Comment

Working...
                      X