• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    By what hitting the canvas
    By winning more than 4 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Opinions aren't changing. Now those who were hiding in shame the first three days are saying Canelo won, because they couldn't say it after the fight because they know it was bullshiet. Now they are trying to create a different reality in which canelo won. Canelo lost 6 clear rounds 4-9 and won some of the first three and last three, but that was it.
      Then according to you it was a draw, 6-6. I'm ok with that. It was a close fight. To me Canelo had the crisper more telling shots, his countering off the ropes, him clearly having the upper hand in the center of the ring gave him the difference. If you could jab your way to victory then cotto beat mayweather. Some people say GGG won, some say Canelo won (me), and some say it was a draw (you). All make valid points depending on what wins a fight for you. Three professional judges hardly see eye to eye. I'm not expecting us too.

Comment

Morales

Chavez Sr

el Terrible

el grande campion

there, 4 right there for you!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          No I posted that to see what your response would be and mixed in a boxer that did!

Just like a true GGG fanatic you take the hyperbole to the next level and is ready b!+ch and !

Never have I seen a fanbase go so far for a man that's hype far outseeds his accomplishments!

You GGG fans prove my point everytime, the only thing that will smack y'all back to reality is the rematch with Canelo leaving it out of the judges hands so there will be no excuses!
          A little too late for damage control. You ****ed up and trying to save blame. LMAO.

Comment

What a big list!!!!

Comment

Hang on, just trying to read that list :

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Hang on, just trying to read that list :

Oh, man....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Jacobs did way, way better....
                  He sure did, Jacobs also said Broner beat Mikey Garcia lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    He sure did, Jacobs also said Broner beat Mikey Garcia lmfao!

A flash knockdown? Was it the only one or...? There's still 11 other rounds, bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      By winning more than 4 rounds...
                      So let me get this straight there Mammoth, you had Jacobs winning 7 or 8rds against GGG? lmfao, you mustve lost a lot of $$$ in both fights, you are obsessed.

Comment

Working...
                      X