No announcement yet.

the pressure fighter has unrealistic expectations placed on them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the pressure fighter has unrealistic expectations placed on them

Apparently golovkin was neutralized by canelo early for not coming out like a cave man and looking to walk through a fresh canelo's punch. And then when golovkin is standing and absorbing punches (like an idiot) he's also losing in this scenerio because he is being hit. You have to make the fight consistently, but you're not allowed to be hit, otherwise the other guy gets the rd by default, because, "ring generalship", "neutralized". Like kellerman said, it was canelo's job to prance around and look flashy, golovkins job is to bring big drama I.e.a brawl, god forbid a strong powerful guy comes to box.

As a pressuring ko artist, anything but constant pressure from rd 1 and a beatdown equals a loss.

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Apparently golovkin was neutralized by canelo early for not coming out like a cave man and looking to walk through a fresh canelo's punch. And then when golovkin is standing and absorbing punches (like an idiot) he's also losing in this scenerio because he is being hit. You have to make the fight consistently, but you're not allowed to be hit, otherwise the other guy gets the rd by default, because, "ring generalship", "neutralized". Like kellerman said, it was canelo's job to prance around and look flashy, golovkins job is to bring big drama I.e.a brawl, god forbid a strong powerful guy comes to box.

As a pressuring ko artist, anything but constant pressure from rd 1 and a beatdown equals a loss.
    most GGG fans say he won 8-4 or 9-3 which is ridicouluse ,he was consistent with his presseure but very sloppy at times ,i think he gassed badly in late rounds cuse he became sloppy ,Canelo work was Cleaner ,Golovkins more consistent ,for each theyr own ,imo Draw is not a bad result ,it could go either way.

IMO boxing is not controversial ,fan boys creat this drama

Comment

It's the bull vs the bullfighter. Canelo won tonight imho

Comment

Working...
      X