Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sept 17th the threads will be: "Who embarrased Canelo worse, Mayweather or GGG?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Canelo has Not Really Died, new evidence shows ODL faked his death!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Man you always do this to yourself..........lol..this will be hilarious
      I don't know who is the bigger jinx out of you two...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Man you always do this to yourself..........lol..this will be hilarious
        Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Comment

Maxi. We both love GGG but please shut the **** up you are going to ruin this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Maxi. We both love GGG but please shut the **** up you are going to ruin this ****.
            He doesn't make it easy...

Comment

Damn Larry XXX I even went with AB to upset Garcia. Smh i knew better then that.

Comment

You and the other Golovturds will be crying "past prime" while the "Canelo has more wear and tear" and "Golovkin - feels 25 years old" threads are bumped constantly.

Then you'll create a new account and dangle from Lomachenko's nutsack.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You and the other Golovturds will be crying "past prime" while the "Canelo has more wear and tear" and "Golovkin - feels 25 years old" threads are bumped constantly.

Then you'll create a new account and dangle from Lomachenko's nutsack.
                  Whats your next nickname gonna be Clarky? Will you keep your nickname once your man gets his ass kicked?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Whats your next nickname gonna be Clarky? Will you keep your nickname once your man gets his ass kicked?
                    What was your account that you nuthugged Matthysse on called again? You don't even mention him now, you pathetic clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      What was your account that you nuthugged Matthysse on called again? You don't even mention him now, you pathetic clown.
                      Ferfal? Lmao... I am ferfal, also vlad_ and G G G. And satiev1 Is my brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X