No announcement yet.

Did Connor really throw his own flag on the ground?? ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Connor really throw his own flag on the ground?? ******

Wow, I don't know about you Irish simps, but throwing your flag on the ground in America is ultimate disrespect... Where they do that at?

Yes he did. I thought Mayweather was gonna pull a Bernard

Comment

We're supposed to burn the flag if it touched the ground. Not sure about Ireland

Comment

OMG! OMG!

I'm totally going to buy this now.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          We're supposed to burn the flag if it touched the ground. Not sure about Ireland
          They pick it back up and wipe their ass with it

That's how you honor your country {****** logic}

Comment

thats how much floyd is in his head lol

Comment

The gesture was throwing the Irish flag in Floyd Mayweather's face. Conor McGregor destroyed Floyd in that press conference. People talk about it being 1-1 now, a 10-8 for Conor, etc. In boxing terms that would have actually been a TKO victory for Conor.

Comment

Mr Tapout McGregor only waves white flags.

Comment

People keep saying this was a 10-8 for mctapout, but the way it looked to me, Floyd's getting on mcnuggets nerves, while Floyd seems to find him funny, kinda like he did Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    People keep saying this was a 10-8 for mctapout, but the way it looked to me, Floyd's getting on mcnuggets nerves, while Floyd seems to find him funny, kinda like he did Hatton.
                    This is how I saw it, yeah McGregor was more popular with the crowd/said some funny things, but you can see Floyd is getting to him. Especially when he calls him a quitter there's no comeback for that. When he was calling him a b!tch and a hoe to his face that got to him a lot too, I don't think he expected Floyd to go that far. Floyd should keep asking him to bet, which shows he's not confident in winning.

Comment

Working...
                    X