Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brooks is just another Brit hypejob waiting to get exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Hatton or Khan were/are real top, top, top level fighters. They were never going through their careers undefeated. Hatton did beat a great fighter in Tszyu though.

The only one who got exposed on that list was Naz. Because he lost and packed it in. I like him but he is a textbook flat-track bully.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Where's my apology you troll?
      What have i got to apologise to you for? You claimed Collazo won that fight, he didn't.

Comment

According to recorded history on Earth, by way of the Milky Way galaxy, Kell Brook travelled to the US and made Porter do the cha-cha followed by what is known in popular culture today as the 'dab'. He also captured the IBF title in the process, you know the red belt?.

Kell Brook has waited to KO Khan which will happen but in the mean time has had some very disgraceful defenses including PPV vs Gavin. However he can sleep good at night knowing he is the best of the bunch and Thurman vs Porter has yet to go ahead. Last year's news or maybe even two years ago. LEVELS.
        Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 05-12-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
          Lewis was exposed by Rahman
          Hamed was exposed by Barerra
          Hatton was exposed by Mayweather
          Khan was exposed by Garcia

What is it with these guys being exposed as soon as they step up their level of competition? It's only a matter of time until Brooks is exposed for the hypejob that he is.
          Any fighter you can name who is going to expose him?

Probably just like you, fans are running out of patience with this British fighter. They're asking when he is going to fight one of the top guys in the division since Porter in a lackluster performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I don't think Hatton or Khan were/are real top, top, top level fighters. They were never going through their careers undefeated. Hatton did beat a great fighter in Tszyu though.

The only one who got exposed on that list was Naz. Because he lost and packed it in. I like him but he is a textbook flat-track bully.
            He had pretty major issues with his hands requiring injections regularly. He didnt train properly for the Barrera fight and it was largely due to problems with his hands, it's also the reason he retired.

http://www.boxingscene.com/naseem-hamed-reveals-real-reason-he-retired--21903

Naseem was/is a far bigger legend than Hatton or Khan.

Comment

Brook isn't a hypejob. He came to America and beat the champ. Lewis is general considered an all time great and yet you brand him as a hypejob. Yes he lost to two average heavyweights but those were the only losses of his career. He avenged both losses by KO and retired as champion. In the 8 years I've been on this forum this the first time I have read that Lewis was a hypejob.

Comment

Did Lennox Lewis just get called a hypejob?

Comment

kell brooks isnt rated very highly to begin with so its impossible for him to be exposed. he isnt a "hypejob" as OP says when hes got no hype.

brits have been begging for a khan fight for the last decade because they want to see two of their big name guys go at it. Khan has avoided it like a ***** and given useless offers of 90/10. If he was fighting better guys then it would be excusable but when you fight algeri and collazo then you dont have any excuses for ducking a fight that would pay more money and that fans wanted.

Comment

You can't expose a guy who don't want to get exposed. He's obsessed with Khan, who will probably say yes after five years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      You can tell us Brits are doing well at boxing when these butthurt threads start appearing. Sorry my fat American friends, a new boss is in town.
                      I am an American and I'm not fat. Look and Lewis and Hatton today. They are FAT. I am not the least bit hurt by all the British champions. If they beat the champ then they deserve to be champ. I like Brook. The British are competitive but they aren't the new boss of anything. I think Frampton and DeGale will both lose their next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X