No announcement yet.

Putin admits to Russian Military presence in Eastern Ukraine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

good lord... stick to bible thumping, enayze.

"you have no idea what you're talking about" seems to be your favorite line when you want to appear an expert on things, but you aren't.

France and Italy have been second guessing these childish sanctions for months. the EU have their own problems to deal with, seems it's only a matter of time till that house of cards fall.

poll was published in august. Russia started bombing ISIS/moderate terrorists september 30. kick rocks, klitschko cumsock.

Russia is the skid mark of Europe. You think European countries are fooled by Russias feigned bombings of ISIS? Its pretty transparent that their Syria incursion is to take the focus off their failed incursion into Ukraine. If you think Russia's escapades in the Middle East all of sudden swung their poll ratings to favorable you're in lala land, like the rest of your brainwashed population.

I've never seen anyone take soo much pride in their country, but not live in their own country. Deep down inside you know its a ****ty place to be, no need to defend it, the world already knows its a ****ty place as well.
    Last edited by Enayze; 12-19-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
      Russia is the skid mark of Europe. You think European countries are fooled by Russias feigned bombings of ISIS? Its pretty transparent that their Syria incursion is to take the focus off their failed incursion into Ukraine. If you think Russia's escapades in the Middle East all of sudden swung their poll ratings to favorable you're in lala land, like the rest of your brainwashed population.

I've never seen anyone take soo much pride in their country, but not live in their own country. Deep down inside you know its a ****ty place to be, no need to defend it, the world already knows its a ****ty place as well.
      France flying warplanes with Russia to bomb ISIS must be Russian propaganda!

Syria is a sovereign nation in which assad is the legitimate head, he asked Russia for help, they are there legally. look up what incursion means because you have no idea what you're talking about.

i think we went over this already in a different thread, you miserable c*nt.

Comment

Syria is a sovereign nation in which assad is the legitimate head, he asked Russia for help, they are there legally. look up what incursion means because you have no idea what you're talking about.

i think we went over this already in a different thread, you miserable c*nt.

Yeah Assad is the legitimate head of a country that's splintered into thirds, just like Yanukovych is still the legitimate head of Ukraine.

The only thing you go over in other threads is your raging boner for Putin and a blinding pride for a country you don't even live in because you and your family know that its a complete ****hole, so you moved here to see what a real country looks like. Scram back to Russia you hypocritical turd, Siberia is waiting for you, along with Boris who has a bottle of vodka ready for you to enjoy and talk about how Putin is the greatest leader in the world in charge of the largest country in the world with an economy that's below that of California. You're a joke, all your arguments are a joke, and as long as you live USA you'd do best by keeping your mouth shut so you dont continue looking like a hypocritical idiot.
        Last edited by Enayze; 12-19-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

They allegedly did after the Paris attacks but i'm not sure they do now.
          Not that i have any sympathy for Assad but given the amount of scumbags who want him out of the picture he must have some qualities.

Comment

Yeah Assad is the legitimate head of a country that's splintered into thirds, just like Yanukovych is still the legitimate head of Ukraine.
            aaand your point? do you consider terrorist controlled territories legitimate or what?

The only thing you go over in other threads is your raging boner for Putin and a blinding pride for a country you don't even live in because you and your family know that its a complete ****hole, so you moved here to see what a real country looks like. Scram back to Russia you hypocritical turd, Siberia is waiting for you, along with Boris who has a bottle of vodka ready for you to enjoy and talk about how Putin is the greatest leader in the world in charge of the largest country in the world with an economy that's below that of California.You're a joke, all your arguments are a joke, and as long as you live USA you'd do best by keeping your mouth shut so you dont continue looking like a hypocritical idiot.
            projecting much? you're defaulting to one of your vile, bigoted diatribes on Russia again. pretty clear who the idiot without anything to say is here.

Comment

aaand your point? do you consider terrorist controlled territories legitimate or what?

projecting much? you're defaulting to one of your vile, bigoted diatribes on Russia again. pretty clear who the idiot without anything to say is here.

Speaking of projection, I notice you use this on every single post of yours. I know you're not laughing, people who are steaming with anger usually use that, it's a common deflection to indicate that they're pretty bothered. So my question is, is the truth bothering you on every post? How angry are you that you hail from a sh1hole like Russia and have to defend it from the US. Also you never did say what state you are from, what part of this great country are you from.
              Last edited by Enayze; 12-19-2015, 05:35 PM.

Comment

i like vlad putin.

i might not like his politics, but i like the man.

i like obama's politics, but i dont like the man.

had obama been a full brother instead of half, he would have been a better president.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
                  They allegedly did after the Paris attacks but i'm not sure they do now.
                  Not that i have any sympathy for Assad but given the amount of scumbags who want him out of the picture he must have some qualities.
                  not a fan of assad either but the white washing of western aggression over Syria and funding of jihadis to murder civilians is pretty sickening though.

Speaking of projection, I notice you use this on every single post of yours. I know you're not laughing, people who are steaming with anger usually use that, it's a common deflection to indicate that they're pretty bothered. So my question is, is the truth bothering you on every post? How angry are you that you hail from a sh1hole like Russia and have to defend it from the US. Also you never did say what state you are from, what part of this great country are you from.
                  do you read your own hate filled posts? i'm in a thread with a klitschko cumsock who believes he's a cut above the rest of dumb ukrops, trust me, i'm enjoying this.

Comment

not a fan of assad either but the white washing of western aggression over Syria and funding of jihadis to murder civilians is pretty sickening though.

do you read your own hate filled posts? i'm in a thread with a klitschko cumsock who believes he's a cut above the rest of dumb ukrops, trust me, i'm enjoying this.

Yeah I bet you are keep using the its really showing how cool and calm and collected you are.

The only thing you are enjoying is indoor plumbing and warm water now that you reside in a civilized nation.

Comment

Yeah I bet you are keep using the its really showing how cool and calm and collected you are.

The only thing you are enjoying is indoor plumbing and warm water now that you reside in a civilized nation.

Comment

Working...
                      X