Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Anderson Silva "Who this guy Papa smurf? I have no Hespect for Mayweather!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    Bull****, he knows who Silva is because even before that he's been asked about him and MMA. Floyd is just a prick, that's the bottom line.

It's like when someone stuck up is asked about someone else and they act like they don't know him.
    lol Floyd's a prick. Google "Anderson Silva shotgun". Read the article and then come back and let me know who's the real prick is

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
      Hurt? Who kept pushing the guy to answer the question? MMA fans could care less about boxing...vice versa. Fighting fans appreciate both. I prefer boxing...except if this generation's Bruce Lee is on display! Nothing more spectacular in the ring than Anderson Silva in full glory!
      You're a giant f-aggot. You demean all boxers by saying they aren't fighters. You don't know ****. No surprise that you are enamored with the phony legacy of an actor.

Can't even defend Anderson's resume, you're probably a MMA noob too.
      Last edited by RSBonos; 08-31-2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by JoeKidd View Post
        Hurt? Who kept pushing the guy to answer the question? MMA fans could care less about boxing...vice versa. Fighting fans appreciate both. I prefer boxing...except if this generation's Bruce Lee is on display! Nothing more spectacular in the ring than Anderson Silva in full glory!
        Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
        You're a giant f-aggot. You demean all boxers by saying they aren't fighters. You don't know ****. No surprise that you are enamored with the phony legacy of an actor.

Can't even defend Anderson's resume, you're probably a MMA noob too.
        Where did I say that? Quit licking arseholes and go learn to read. And btw, that's a f-aggot arsehole you're licking.

Comment

Originally posted by klutz View Post
          lol Floyd's a prick. Google "Anderson Silva shotgun". Read the article and then come back and let me know who's the real prick is
          They could both be pricks. So was Tyson. What does that have to do with ring performance?

Comment

Originally Posted by JoeKidd View Post

Where did I say that? Quit licking arseholes and go learn to read. And btw, that's a f-aggot arsehole you're licking.
            Right here:

Prior to the Weidman tap, who was regarded as the top P4P fighter in the world? For your ignorance: yes, there is such a concept.
            Typical MMA fanboy attitude.

You can't even debate anything so i'll just assume that you saw one or two Anderson highlight videos and that's how he became your hero.

Comment

Originally posted by RSBonos View Post
              Right here:
              Prior to the Weidman tap, who was regarded as the top P4P fighter in the world? For your ignorance: yes, there is such a concept.

Typical MMA fanboy attitude.

You can't even debate anything so i'll just assume that you saw one or two Anderson highlight videos and that's how he became your hero.
              You claimed I demean BOXERS. By claiming Anderson Silva is top P4P fighter in the world, this demeans boxers?

There's no real badass in boxing today. Anderson Silva is major badass. If you're into the fight game, no way you pass on an Anderson Silva fight. He's the modern Bruce Lee. Appreciate it!

Comment

You claimed I demean BOXERS. By claiming Anderson Silva is top P4P fighter in the world, this demeans boxers?

There's no real badass in boxing today. Anderson Silva is major badass. If you're into the fight game, no way you pass on an Anderson Silva fight. He's the modern Bruce Lee. Appreciate it!
                You clearly implied that boxers aren't fighters, that makes you a turd. MMA might be more complete but boxing is the more violent sport. If you don't consider boxers fighters then you really shouldn't waste your time on here. A major badass doesn't get dropped by nothing punchers like Maia and Sonnen and get knocked out cold by a arm punch. He has had a very good career, but he is overrated even in his own sport, I made my point, you said nothing.

Also, Bruce Lee was a actor, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                X