Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 year old kills entire family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't even know what to say.....jeeezus man. WTF is wrong with this kid? He should spend the rest of his life in prison, never getting out.

Comment

Very sad. A 15 year old with a knife could kill a lot, but I would say there's a chance a life or two would have been spared.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

it was hard to read all that.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          Very sad. A 15 year old with a knife could kill a lot, but I would say there's a chance a life or two would have been spared.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          No way this could happen with a knife unless he knew what he was doing. I think he could have stabbed one of them but they would at least fought back and then maybe woke up the house.

The rifle would just literally kill them in a trigger pull.

Comment

I hope this kid gets the shit beaten out of him in prison every day for the rest of his life. Oh and anally penetrated too.

Comment

no comment...... smh

Comment

"Family says he is not a monster"

Comment

terrible,such a shame i found it very hard to read past him killing his sisters lock him up or kill him

Comment

They say that violent crime is significant down in the U.S. Yet, seems like we hear about these senseless massacres very frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      They say that violent crime is significant down in the U.S. Yet, seems like we hear about these senseless massacres very frequently.
                      they have become redundant lately! Maybe if the Media would blast it out there it wouldnt stew in the mind if the undercover sick people. Its like it puts the idea in their head.

Comment

Working...
                      X