No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has taken a lot of "0"s in his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Ran off? I responded to that post. And you're not on my ignore list? Haha.

Steward said Wlad had more natural talent, but didn't show it in the ring. Lennox did. he said Wlad wouldn't adapt to what he was telling him, Lennox would.

He also said Lennox faced better opposition and he beat everyone he was in the ring with. Wlad hasn't.

So clearly Lewis is better, oh yeah, and add to that Steward ranked him higher than Wlad

Not that I need Steward's words to form my own opinion.
    Of course I might not be ..I called you on it,because that is the TRUTH...anyway..you diodnt respond you RAN off and the last reply proves that you moron,its on the computer screen..as a matter of fact I"LL respond to my own comment now to school you once more and put it to rest,.oh and this moron had me on ignore after I caught him in a lie about elroy...the fool actually still thinks im him,he gets schooled twice with us I cant blame him....so there it is under "loaded wraps" fury vs Klitchko thread.@ 12:23 waiting for you..
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-25-2015, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Of course I might not be ..I called you on it,because that is the TRUTH...anyway..you diodnt respond you RAN off and the last reply proves that you moron,its on the computer screen..as a matter of fact I"LL respond to my own comment now to school you once more and put it to rest,.oh and this moron had me on ignore after I caught him in a lie about elroy...the fool actually still thinks im him,he gets schooled twice with us I cant blame him....so there it is under "loaded wraps" fury vs Klitchko thread.@ 12:23 waiting for you..
      This post didn't make any sense at all

Comment

• Might have taken a lot but he ain't gonna take 2Fast's that's for sure.

Fury is gonna be 2 fast, 2 slick and 2 black for Wlad.

No doubt about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Might have taken a lot but he ain't gonna take 2Fast's that's for sure.

No doubt about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
            Do you honestly believe that Wlad has fought better opponents than Lewis?
            Of course he has. Now Lewis does have bigger NAMES on his resume due to the heavy coverage of Heavyweight Boxing in the U.S. based market, but that has no bearing on quality of opponents.

I will take Chris Byrd, Eddie Chambers, David haye, Povetkin and even Pulev over many of Lewis' opponents if they fought one on one. And I mean as they were when each guy fought them at time (for example, no prime 80's Tyson <--even though that version is also overrated).

Comment

• Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              It's close... maybe not H2H, I'd say Lewis' win over Holyfield stands out. But Vlad has the longevity and has taken the more 0's (and is still doing it). Lewis only beat a few undefeated guys.

Vladimir simply has a more impressive career.
              Not only that but the fact that he has 20 more wins over Lewis. Lennox barely crossed 40+ win mark. Wlad is at what...62 wins now. That's almost unheard of in the modern era, unless you start out at age 16 in the Mexican circuit (see: Chavez Jr and Canelo).

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Might have taken a lot but he ain't gonna take 2Fast's that's for sure.

No doubt about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                  Of course he has. Now Lewis does have bigger NAMES on his resume due to the heavy coverage of Heavyweight Boxing in the U.S. based market, but that has no bearing on quality of opponents.

I will take Chris Byrd, Eddie Chambers, David haye, Povetkin and even Pulev over many of Lewis' opponents if they fought one on one. And I mean as they were when each guy fought them at time (for example, no prime 80's Tyson <--even though that version is also overrated).
                  Please tell me you're trolling

Well Chris Byrd did beat Vitali doe lol

Comment

• I like how Klitschko supporters use Wlads win at an advanced age to try denigrate past champions who were well declined by then, but they are still gearing up with the age 40 excuse if he loses to Fury

Comment

• Wladimir has now fought better opponents than Lewis not just a bit but convincingly!

After David Haye they were about equal in quality wins imo.

Lennox Lewis still has the 2nd best resume of all time imo, with Vitali Klitschko's a close runner up.

How's Laced Up's comment

When Steward said LEnnox fought better obviously that was probably true... THEN! LOL

What a dick head!

Comment

Working...
                      X