Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye is an UTTER DISGRACE, Props to Wladimir for SHOWING ULTIMATE CLASS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye is an UTTER DISGRACE, Props to Wladimir for SHOWING ULTIMATE CLASS

First & foremost, i just have to call straight rubbish on that whole my pinky toe is broken excuse. That's what that was an excuse. He couldnt plant to throw? I beg to differ. I saw him plant plenty enough because that's all he was throwing, hayemakers. This is standard boxing practice by boxers who straight up lie in order to justify another fight.

As for the fight, why would anyone think wlad would fight any differently? I enjoyed the build up & the ring entrances more than the fight & it would have been the greatest ring entrance in the history of boxing had the wladimir not mess up the timing of it. It was very creative, revolutionary, & very entertaining. David Haye's entrance, ring music, much like his career, was very lame & was trumped with the quickness by wladimir's superior ring entrance & superiority as a fighter.

As for david haye the disgrace, im glad larry merchant, roy jones, & jim drunk ass lampley called it like it is, or he is; a ****KING FLOPPER. David Haye's flops puts floppy divac's flops to shame. How ironic that haye gave the kbros the moniker of b*tchko when it was haye who was acting like a total phaaggot complaining about every little thing to the referee. At one point, he complained to the referee because wladimir hit him (seriously, watch the fight, he did it).

David Haye is a total disgrace to boxing. He was UTTERLY CLASSLESS BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER the fight. He was so frustrated that he was relegated to blatantly hitting wladimir behind the head; much like hatton against floyd & pac when it was clear he was way out of his class much like haye against wladimir.

As for wladimir, what a total class act. Not once did he ever complain about haye's ***g*try tactics nor did he lose his cool. Its amazing that wladimir swallowed his pride & gave haye a very undeserving 50/50 split (roy jones jr agrees). He was a pure professional BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER the fight. I still dont like the way he fights, but total respect to him.
    Last edited by Ragnar Lothbrok; 07-03-2011, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Good thread - I completely agree.

Comment

I agree with you. At 35 Wladimir fought a safe fight and outsmarted Haye. Haye would have the advantage as an aggressor but for one reason or another he failed to fight as one. His tactic to constantly fall to the canvas was disgraceful indeed and cowardly. His statements about retirement seem to confirm my feeling that Haye took the fight for money alone.

Comment

Yep, great thread, I am out of green k's though.

Gayevid acted like a twat before the fight, during the fight, and after the fight.

Flopped to the ground every time Wlad got close to him, one time Wlad didn't even touch him with his arms, Gayevid just dove in, touched his chest with his head and dropped to the ground, acting like Wlad pushed him down...the ref had enough at one point, and after the 20th flop, gave him a count. Gayevid managed to fool the ref earlier but the ref knew it was a con job after it started becoming more and more blatant.

Everyone noticed him looking at the ref after a completly legal Wlad punch...WTF? How do you complain to the ref for the other guy hitting you legally? What a biatch...

And the rabbit punches....Gayevid's money punch was still there, even after the bell a couple of times...

Wlad is the HW King...

Gayevid is the king of excuses....

Comment

Originally posted by RurouniYume View Post
            I agree with you. At 35 Wladimir fought a safe fight and outsmarted Haye. Haye would have the advantage as an aggressor but for one reason or another he failed to fight as one. His tactic to constantly fall to the canvas was disgraceful indeed and cowardly. His statements about retirement seem to confirm my feeling that Haye took the fight for money alone.
            wladimir could fight another 5 years & dominate because of abysmal talent pool of the heavy weight division. haye was the one total wildcard who was the most talented & dangerous fighter to the kbros but he didnt even have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Hideo Kuze View Post
              First & foremost, i just have to call straight rubbish on that whole my pinky toe is broken excuse. That's what that was an excuse. He couldnt plant to throw? I beg to differ. I saw him plant plenty enough because that's all he was throwing, hayemakers. This is standard boxing practice by boxers who straight up lie in order to justify another fight.

As for the fight, why would anyone think wlad would fight any differently? I enjoyed the build up & the ring entrances more than the fight & it would have been the greatest ring entrance in the history of boxing had the wladimir not mess up the timing of it. It was very creative, revolutionary, & very entertaining. David Haye's entrance, ring music, much like his career, was very lame & was trumped with the quickness by wladimir's superior ring entrance & superiority as a fighter.

As for david haye the disgrace, im glad larry merchant, roy jones, & jim drunk ass lampley called it like it is, or he is; a ****KING FLOPPER. David Haye's flops puts floppy divac's flops to shame. How ironic that haye gave the kbros the moniker of b*tchko when it was haye who was acting like a total phaaggot complaining about every little thing to the referee. At one point, he complained to the referee because wladimir hit him (seriously, watch the fight, he did it).

David Haye is a total disgrace to boxing. He was UTTERLY CLASSLESS BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER the fight. He was so frustrated that he was relegated to blatantly hitting wladimir behind the head; much like hatton against floyd & pac when it was clear he was way out of his class much like haye against wladimir.

As for wladimir, what a total class act. Not once did he ever complain about haye's ***g*try tactics nor did he lose his cool. Its amazing that wladimir swallowed his pride & gave haye a very undeserving 50/50 split (roy jones jr agrees). He was a pure professional BEFORE, DURING, & AFTER the fight. I still dont like the way he fights, but total respect to him.
              funny gifs

Comment

What? fornt being able to take out a natural cruiser weight? yeah ultimate class.

Comment

Originally posted by oldboy1974 View Post
                  What? fornt being able to take out a natural cruiser weight? yeah ultimate class.
                  that doesnt even make any ****ing sense whatsoever.

never post a boxing comment again.

Comment

Originally posted by oldboy1974 View Post
                    She just has some sand in her hole. She excused me of nationalism even though I'm not english...hideo kuze is a weird girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X