Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins was robbed in the Calzaghe fight ....Proof inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Napier's Logic makes me wanna blow my ow head off...

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      Wow, are you ******ed? I never said anything about who won the early rounds.

I'm done here, both you guys are reaching, and i'm fairly certain you are slow in the head.
      you said calzaghe's work rate won him the fight but if that's the case did you have hatton beating mayweather? this proves how work rate is not an indicator of who is winning a fight. how about hopkins clean punching and defense won him the fight? that would make a lot more sense but nahhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
        daggum owns this thread and owns Slapzaghe fans, period.

true!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post

so if hopkins "threw five" but landed all fhtem and calzaghe threw 40 but landed 2, how does Hopkins deserve to lose?

This is true. Yet it still seems difficult to score a round to the guy going backwards, clinching, and hardly throwing a punch.

Yet i guess going strictly by the official scoring criteria, if that fighter throws 2 punches in a round, landing both cleanly, and his opponent throws 20 and only lands one, even though he is the aggressor, forcing the fight, applying pressure etc, the former fighter should win the round.

But is a horrible way to win a fight. But if those are the rules, i guess its difficult to argue against it.

Originally posted by daggum View Post

ok compubox tards if calzaghe's work rate was so great how come he threw 1000 punches vs kessler and 700 vs hopkins? wanna really laugh? calzaghe landed 230 punches against hopkins and only 180 against kessler....... compubox is so credible!
          Did u get those stats from compubox?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            you said calzaghe's work rate won him the fight but if that's the case did you have hatton beating mayweather? this proves how work rate is not an indicator of who is winning a fight. how about hopkins clean punching and defense won him the fight? that would make a lot more sense but nahhhhh
            No fight is exactly the same and its silly comparison because it has nothing to do with anything related to this fight. Hopkins was too inactive to win most rounds after the 3rd, its unbelievably arrogant to assume you know better when scoring that the majority of ppl who watched the fight and had Joe winning.

Most ppl think Joe won, the fight even if you think Hopkins did could never be considered a clear win for him and is 3 years old.........its time to move on and maybe dissect some real robberies like Campillo/Shumenov2, Huck/Lebedev, this Saturdays Diablo/Palacios

Comment

• Do not allow hate to cloud your vision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                Do not allow hate to cloud your vision.
                I dont hate Calzaghe. at all. Ive stated numerous times he's a very good fighter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  because he suffered the same fate twice before and learned nothing
                  is activity alone supposed to win decisions?
                  technically, no, but we all know it does
                  and Hopkins knows, because it cost him the MW title twice
                  This is like saying if somebody comes and robs your house it is your fault for having left the door unlocked because you should have known better. Blame the victim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                    Do not allow hate to cloud your vision.
                    love can blind a person. calzaghe love can make them so blind that they walk off a cliff screaming work rate!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
                      This is like saying if somebody comes and robs your house it is your fault for having left the door unlocked because you should have known better. Blame the victim?
                      would you leave your door unlocked if you'd been robbed twice before?
                      there is such a thing as asking for trouble

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X