Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a SWW fight, theres only max weights

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      marg is a guy floyd was always too scared to get in the ring with . whens the last time floyd fought a guy BIGGER than him. and dont even try to fkn say shane is bigger than floyd he looked twice his size in their fight.

Pacquiao is fighting the best the toughest opponents and bigger men. Tommorow you will see a Welterweight beat a Super Welterweight...

You never see Floyd fighting bigger men.....never man. There was oscar but we all know his career was down the tubes

Get Mannys nuts out your mouth....but what does this have to do with floyd?? we're talking bout Manny and Marg..lol

Comment

Prince Charles serious who's alt are you sweetheart?

I honestly think all you dumbasses have to be one person.

There can't be that many ******s walking around.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Prince Charles serious who's alt are you sweetheart?

I honestly think all you dumbasses have to be one person.

There can't be that many ******s walking around.
          So because i think 144 vs 150 for the JMW title is a joke, my account must be fake? Are you serious? I think the only dumbass is u!

Comment

I think he will be praised more for going down in weight and fighting a guy weighing more for a legit title higher then his actual weight, then barely making the weight or not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
              So because i think 144 vs 150 for the JMW title is a joke, my account must be fake? Are you serious? I think the only dumbass is u!
              i see where u were trying to go with this thread, but you could have at least worded it better so you don't get embarassed like this. you went wrong with calling this a WW fight.

you could of said

"Pac weighs 144, Margarito 150.... for a 154 title belt? ridiculous!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                i didnt know 150 is welterweight? hmmmm

so when floyd weighed 150 against daddy oscar it was ok but its not ok if marg weighs in that much?
                You hit it home in the tread comparing Robinson to Pacman,but you lost a little here!!Floyd weighted in at 149 for Oscar who was allowed to weight in at the limit & plus Oscar was the champion!!In Floyd's defense he did beat the champion!!

Comment

Wow

144 and 150?!? WTF. I swore they had Marg weighing 155 on the third 24/7 episode...why the cut to 150!? He gonna be drained and get his ass handed to him...ohhh boy....

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                    I think he will be praised more for going down in weight and fighting a guy weighing more for a legit title higher then his actual weight, then barely making the weight or not at all.
                    I would agree if margarito fought most of his career at JMW. The thing is Margarito has fought most of his career at WW, so how can you really consider Margarito a natural JMW?

Comment

Originally posted by UntiltheNxtRnd View Post
                      144 and 150?!? WTF. I swore they had Marg weighing 155 on the third 24/7 episode...why the cut to 150!? He gonna be drained and get his ass handed to him...ohhh boy....
                      it might have something to do with the 150lb weight limit :facepalm:

Comment

Working...
                      X