Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why are Blacks and Latinos so ****phobic?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pure ignorance is all it is, a fear of nothing.

Comment

they secretly want the ****.

Comment

If I remember correctly 53% of latinos voted yes on 8 while blacks voted yes in the high 70's. Probably for religous reasons imo.

Comment

In America it looks like the minorities are the only ones who still believe gay isnt normal.

Comment

College students are brainwashed by liberal professors. In general blacks and latinos haven't been subjected to professors' crazy ideas as much as whites have.

Comment

Blacks and Latinos turn to religion much more than cracker jacks. But I personally got no beef with gays. They could teach us slobs a thing or two.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Blacks and Latinos turn to religion much more than cracker jacks. But I personally got no beef with gays. They could teach us slobs a thing or two.
                Yeah, like how to incorporate feces into sex acts and have excruciatingly painful sex.

Comment

Blacks and Latinos are not as PC as whites. And they can always cry discrimination if you accuse them of ****phobia. You're dreaming if you believe ****sexuality will gain widespread acceptance in Latin American or Africa.

Religion plays a part but some people are just not as open to sexuality as others, and when ****sexuality is included, then their natural reaction is disgust.
                  Last edited by NSX-R; 05-17-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X