Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about non-white people who agree with alt-right/white nationalists?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about non-white people who agree with alt-right/white nationalists?

You know, people like //// (Middle Eastern from Iraq), @-BKM (Also Middle Eastern), Mr. Fantastic (Mexican-American), G G G (Puerto Rican)...etc

Does it bother you that these minorities are devout Trump supporters and participate in alt-right ideologies?

My skin is white as paper. I identify as a WHITE PERSON because I am. Nationality and race are different things. THERE ARE WHITE SKINNED PEOPLE IN THE US, just like there are WHITE SKINNED PEOPLE in Puerto Rico and other parts of the world. People don't seem to understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      My skin is white as paper. I identify as a WHITE PERSON because I am. Nationality and race are different things. THERE ARE WHITE SKINNED PEOPLE IN THE US, just like there are WHITE SKINNED PEOPLE in Puerto Rico and other parts of the world. People don't seem to understand that.
      Are the race relations between white PR's and black PR's as bad as they are between black/white in the US?

Comment

lol @ me agreeing with white nationalists. WN's are full of shit and I've argued with them on here before. As for right wingers, naturally I'll be on their side since they uphold traditional values based on christianity and my ancestry goes back to some of the very first christians, as well as Roman and Greek blood according to DNA test which is what makes me look white(I don't identify as white though) which makes the likes of you(a dumbass troll who is scared of revealing his main account) resentful too because lets face it, PC bs aside, there are racial hierarches and with every race the lighter folks are favored.

Comment

Aren't you the same guy that has a panic attack shopping for shoes? I think you're also scared to step foot in Home Depot and buy some lumber if my memory serves me correctly.

Truly pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            You know, people like //// (Middle Eastern from Iraq), @-BKM (Also Middle Eastern), Mr. Fantastic (Mexican-American), G G G (Puerto Rican)...etc

Does it bother you that these minorities are devout Trump supporters and participate in alt-right ideologies?
            ... Shaolins are even further right than the alt-right...

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
              Aren't you the same guy that has a panic attack shopping for shoes? I think you're also scared to step foot in Home Depot and buy some lumber if my memory serves me correctly.

Truly pathetic.
              LMAO...yup, that's him.

Comment

My super controversial views are:

1. Europe should follow Japan's example of stable ethnonationalism rather than being turned into another generic third-world cesspool, because they aren't as fun to live in as cafe coeds seem to think.

2. Predicted that the left's racial harassment/intimidation/false-flag hate crime/etc. strategies would reignite a white nationalist movement in the US by leaving neutral observers fearing for their safety and seeking protection similar to what happens in prison environments (Prediction came true).

3. That foreign aid to Africa sponsoring low-overhead startup industries (esp. software) and family planning/basic feminist movements is universally beneficial on the basis that if their birthrate continues to massively outpace their GDP growth, the ensuing catastrophe will drag the entire planet into a dark age by mid-century.

When you call me "Uncle Ahmed" you're subscribing to the idea that Americans must either side with the blacks or the whites and that other ethnic groups are just sitting there masturbating, indifferent to their own fates.

As an Asian (or a pretend-Asian) do you envision yourself going down with the ship if the "woke" lunatics of the far-left continue to take control of the Democrat party (under the false pretense that the same thing is happening on the right)?

Of course not. You will become "Uncle Yoon" and try to safeguard Western civilization upon realizing that you depend on it. Or catch the first plane out.
                Last edited by ////; 08-16-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Are you suggesting there are black white nationalists?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

You make a lot of race related posts. Why?

Comment

Working...
                    X