No announcement yet.

why is ufc not popular anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is ufc not popular anymore?

im in denver area and was going to check out the fights and can't find anywhere showing it

I ain't in Denver. Ask someone there brother.

Comment

i remember years ago so many places were showing it now i cant find anywhere. im just going to skip tonight card not into the card that much

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
        i remember years ago so many places were showing it now i cant find anywhere. im just going to skip tonight card not into the card that much
        If you aren't into Romero vs Bobby Knuckles you aren't reallllllly into MMA. Thats gonna be a good one.

Comment

There ain't no buffalo wild wings or tgi Friday's? **** even Damon busters always show it. You must live in the booneys brah

Comment

The UFC has always been a stars-driven product. Be it Vitor Belfort, Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz, Chuck Liddell, GSP, Brock, Anderson Silva, etc, the UFC had fighters with personas that they audience bought.

The UFC was down to Conor and Ronda (Jon Jones seems to have settled in as an attraction, but not too that superstar level), before Ronda got knocked off and now Conor McGregor is likely to cash out on the $50m+ payday from the Floyd fight.

No different than with wrestling (which Dana basically modeled the product after), the UFC is going through a down cycle; none of the fighters that they've tried to push simply didn't work.

UFC simply needs to hang on long enough for the new star to maybe emerge

Comment

the sport is really hitting a low point and already went through its fad. I expect Japan to rise again as the mma super power.

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
                the sport is really hitting a low point and already went through its fad. I expect Japan to rise again as the mma super power.
                That'd be nice if Rizin emerged. Pride was great when they were around. But I wouldn't call 20+ years a fad.

Comment

2 words: satellite dish.

Comment

Because everybody streams it at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X