Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hottest Spanish Female thread(pics a must)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I genuinely thought you were asking about chicks from Spain. I love Spain and damn, they have tons. It wasn't until I saw Rosario Dawson and Jessica Alba that I realized what you meant.

No big deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
      I genuinely thought you were asking about chicks from Spain. I love Spain and damn, they have tons. It wasn't until I saw Rosario Dawson and Jessica Alba that I realized what you meant.

No big deal though.
      Sorry for now on I will try and label things differently since apparently most people only categorize white people into a generalized whole. I only really have like 5 lists of hot woman categories... Black, Spanish, Asian, White, and Middle Eastern. I know they aren't politically correct to some but they are more generalized. I wasn't trying to piss anyone off or have them ***** like they are on the rag... I just wanted to have a thread with names and pics of beautiful woman.

Comment

It's not a big deal, dude. How about more pictures of hot chicks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Every white person gets thrown into the same category even if they are like German, Irish, Italian, Russian, etc... therefore I did the same thing by labeling all Hispanic, Latino, Spanish speaking females into 1 category. If you have a problem with that then you can go fuck yourself... I'm not doing a family tree for each woman or a list by country to satisfy your racial/ethnic wannabe superior needs. The same ****s *****ing about me labeling these Spanish woman are the same ****s who label German, Irish, Italian, Russian, etc... White!
          Just an FYI Spanish people are also considered white...

Comment

Comment

Dania Ramirez

Comment

altair jarabo is her name i believe and i am in love with her

Comment

Spanish from Spain?

Comment

Last edited by KillaMane26; 02-12-2015, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Back to Spain I guess...Claudia Bassols:

Comment

Working...
                      X