No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Reveals Game Plan for Bout Against JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao Reveals Game Plan for Bout Against JMM

in an interview with the Los Angeles Times, pacquiao laid out his plans for his fight with marquez. pacquiao said he plans to go in and out, side by side with speed and hip movement, hi work rate and a lot more head movement.

marquez on the other hand is confident he will knock out pacquiao which he said would be the perfect ending to a classic series. beristain, marquez's trainer, said pacquiao “jumps in and out like a wild cat” but now has mellowed down, relying mainly on skills learned through the years, his makeover, has actually favored team marquez.

it's easy to tell the difference between the hype and reality for an upcoming fight, particularly when the stakes are so high but the manny pacquiao that steps into the ring on dec 8 will be a different fighter than the one who took his opponent "lightly" last nov 2011.

marquez needs to up his antics and somehow also regain the same youthful vigor he had 5-10 years ago to deliver the much sought knock out both boxers are fighting for.

your thoughts?
    Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 11-14-2012, 03:32 PM.

i think this fight was made simply to avoid floyd. a 4th fight is useless. its serves no purpose. Why would any Manny fan be into this fight when Manny is 2-0-1 vs JMM?

Comment

Pacman

Manny is a fantastic fighter. My favorite boxer. Very humble and is a phenomenal fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        i think this fight was made simply to avoid floyd. a 4th fight is useless. its serves no purpose. Why would any Manny fan be into this fight when Manny is 2-0-1 vs JMM?
        lol @ avoiding Floyd lol.. And who said were Excited for this 4th fight? But it's done so what are we suppose to do? Cry about it? Lol we don't do that, we leave that for the other group. And I'd rather have PAC fight and stay active than disappearing for months even years like someone else lol.

On a serious note I'm glad PAC has realized he needs to come out moving like how he did in the Oscar fight. If PAC holds true to his words and come out like this Marquez will have a hard time.
        Last edited by Evol; 11-14-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          in an interview with the Los Angeles Times, pacquiao laid out his plans for his fight with marquez. pacquiao said he plans to go in and out, side by side with speed and hip movement, hi work rate and a lot more head movement.

marquez on the other hand is confident he will knock out pacquiao which he said would be the perfect ending to a classic series. beristain, marquez's trainer, said pacquiao “jumps in and out like a wild cat” but now has mellowed down, relying mainly on skills learned through the years, his makeover, has actually favored team marquez.

it's easy to tell the difference between the hype and reality for an upcoming fight, particularly when the stakes are so high but the manny pacquiao that steps into the ring on dec 8 will be a different fighter than the one who took his opponent "lightly" last nov 2011.

marquez needs to up his antics and somehow also regain the same youthful vigor he had 5-10 years ago to deliver the much sought knock out both boxers are fighting for.

your thoughts?
          The same mistakes Roach and Pac always make. Giving away their gameplan. These guys are morons. They go into detail with their game plan! Pac needs to get with Garcia in order to win! Garcia will make him better.

Comment

so basically he is going to fight the same way he always does...

Comment

Thats what I got out of it....^^

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                so basically he is going to fight the same way he always does...

That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

your thoughts?
                  Are you phucking kidding me? Its Manny who needs to up his antics. He is slowing down, and becoming far too predictable Marquez.

Comment

Sounds like Pacquiao's plan is to go back in time 5 years. I saw an interview with Freddie today where he said the plan was to "throw everything out the window and just fight this guy."

I think that pretty much sums up their progress with solving the Marquez puzzle.

Comment

Working...
                    X