Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have the opposite of premature ejaculation..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I have the opposite of premature ejaculation..

When I'm having sex I find it takes a long time to come during the sex itself or even during a BJ.

I love the fact that I can go for hours while gettin a good workout or just sittin there while shes on her knees for an hour but I feel a little stupid when the girl looks at me like "can you please cum now?"

i think i made this chick sad last night cuz she wasnt able to make me come.

Any ideas on why this is the way it is or how I can get myself to blow my load more easily?

Stop beating off so much.

Comment

You're shagging the wrong sex.

Comment

It depends. I have noticed the longer I have been with a female the longer it takes me to cum when she does certain things. The newer the girls, the sooner I cum. On most occassions that is. Is it a girl you have been with for awhile?

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
          Stop beating off so much.

Comment

Maybe...u r probably gay.

Comment

You're not as into it as you think you are. I can practically go on command usually. Never met a girl who liked it for hours non stop (breaks in between yeah) When you hear "can you cum now" that means get the f uck off lol.

When you beat your s hit do you cum quick? Or does it take long too? Try a different position if you need to. There's a few for me that just kill me..in a good way.

Comment

And you're complaining about it? I have the same thing, and it's even worst with a rubber on, but it's a blessing. Would you rather be able to bang a girl for an hour or just nut as soon as you put it in?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Maybe...u r probably gay.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Any ideas on why this is the way it is or how I can get myself to blow my load more easily?
                    a finger up my ass does the trick for me.

you should try it.

Comment

Working...
                    X