No announcement yet.

Martinez-Macklin ring girl name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez-Macklin ring girl name

Does anyone know what that chick's name is? I mean holy ****, that was one of the most amazing asses I've ever seen. You only really see her at the end of round six. So does anyone know who that is???

If you find out her name, are you gonna look for her and date her? Or you think you'll find some **** videos of her?

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by bladezedge View Post
        Does anyone know what that chick's name is? I mean holy ****, that was one of the most amazing asses I've ever seen. You only really see her at the end of round six. So does anyone know who that is???
        Damn you made your first post after joining 6 years ago for some ass? I thought I had it bad LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
          Damn you made your first post after joining 6 years ago for some ass? I thought I had it bad LOL.
          Yep, what he said..

Comment

What, no pics?

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              If you find out her name, are you gonna look for her and date her? Or you think you'll find some **** videos of her?
              Im actually planning on finding out where she lives. Once I track her down, Ill put in place an elaborate scheme by which she ends up locked up in my basement forever. So yeah, anyone know her name?

Comment

is the same girl? anyways, both are bad as fuuuu.....

@1:01

Comment

okay face....and body but her ass is a lil too big..

Comment

yeah her ass is way too big compared to her chicken leggs

Comment

Working...
                    X