Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Tank Davis Would Smoke Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Dumbest post of the day.
    Lololololol.i don’t know what he was thinking writing that but the comment is definitely in the running for bizarre comment of the year. It’s currently in 2nd place behind Joime who said he drives a Mercedes AMG GLE but doesn’t know the engine size and says it’s a 2 door jeep🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I'll bet you when you build your credentials on the site. Nobody here knows you and you sound like an alt.

The rest of your post is garbage. Good day.
      Bloody hell bro you tried to take him out quickly with a Deontay windmill ✌🏿

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        It's going to be Beltran in August most likely. The Mikey/Tank level fights will be in MSG or Las Vegas.

Yeah it was a great fight. He was totally outclassing Linares and looking about to embarrass him and then the knockdown added some drama and the KO topped it off and made it a really memorable one.

Yeah, MSG is a great venue. Excellent crowd and obviously great location. I look forward to going there again.
        😔😔😔 lucky bastards.... And you guys complain that I want the Wilder fight in the U.K. 😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
          Yeah, Ray Beltran is what I keep reading everywhere so more than likely that's what will go down. I won't be too mad at that because that leaves a better chance of a higher level fight being closer to RI.
          I have a feeling Loma's Aug fight will be one of if not the last fight on free TV. Mikey or Tank would be definite PPV no matter the location. Still think it's hilarious how our seats turned out to be right by each other! Lol.
          Did you know each other prior? If not how did you both know who you were speaking to? None of my business really but that’s crazy especially as it was a great fight

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            He wouldn't? He says he thinks Loma is the best fighter in the world pound for pound..

The attention stuff is irrelevant. Broner got and still gets more attention than a guy he was thrashed by (Garcia) and a host of other fighters like Usyk for example. It's as irrelavant as Spence picking the black fighter (who happens to be his friend) to win. Ask Usyk, Gvozdyk, Kovalev etc; etc; who's the best pound for pound and they say who?

Davis is both overrated and underrated. He can fight. He hasn't fought anybody worth a damn but he passes the eye test. There's clear talent there and just like the racists don't want to acknowledge Loma can fight there's people underselling Tank probably for similar reasons. I think one of his biggest weaknesses is his ring IQ and I don't think his defense is quite what your selling it as and his chin isn't proven either. We don't know if it's granite or weak but that's unlikely a factor here as he'd just not be able to get into position to land on Loma. If Loma sees danger in his power he will obviously fight a more defensive fight and win easily going away.

When the fights made we can do a large bet. I think your a solid, respectful poster who actually likes the sport and your fighters. We can talk logistics then and how we can guarantee the funds etc; but I'd be down for something large. I'd be at the fight too (I go to most all of Loma's fights live) so maybe we can bet like face to face or something. We can work it out.
            Nicely constructed post bro. Very respectful✌🏿

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Did you know each other prior? If not how did you both know who you were speaking to? None of my business really but that’s crazy especially as it was a great fight
              Lol. I dont mind u asking. We didn't know each other prior to the fight we were just talking one boxingscene and he told me that he had floor seats. I too had floor seats and told him what seat I was sitting in and it just so happened to be right in front of his! So, we chatted it up and became friends! The internet can often times be used for evil but in our case it lead to a new friendship and a great night of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                Lol. I dont mind u asking. We didn't know each other prior to the fight we were just talking one boxingscene and he told me that he had floor seats. I too had floor seats and told him what seat I was sitting in and it just so happened to be right in front of his! So, we chatted it up and became friends! The internet can often times be used for evil but in our case it lead to a new friendship and a great night of boxing.
                Yeah I remember your convo.... it must have been weird at first because you knew his seat but you both didn’t know what each other looked liked. Cool story I like that

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  LOL....Stop lying, you know Floyd spanks him.
                  you so would love a bit of floyd penis in your mouth hey razor

Comment

• spence would have smoke ggg too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      Yeah I remember your convo.... it must have been weird at first because you knew his seat but you both didn’t know what each other looked liked. Cool story I like that
                      Yeah tell me about it! Before Chris got there I turned around and asked a guy (that was not Chris) if he was Chris and he said no! Lmfao! I then saw that the seat weren't lined up and I was talking to a guy that was in seat 6 and not 5. I'm gonna have to get a shirt made that says my boxingscene name on it for future fights, you never know who you might meet.

Comment

Working...
                      X