Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so hard to give fighters credit?? why do fans use excuses so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so hard to give fighters credit?? why do fans use excuses so much?

It seems like the same damn group of posters jumping fighter to fighter using excuses and refuses to ever give credit when the fighter they jump to loses or has a close fight.

If you say GGG around Larry he squares up

Comment

Floyd is a disgrace to boxing and he deserves zero credit for any of his fights after Oscar

his post-Oscar career is the finest example of "the art of cherrypicking in boxing"

you might give him a little credit for beating Hatton (out of Hatton's best weight), but that's it

Comment

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=767808

You are no better. Instead of giving fighters credit for a win, you bring up someone you liked in the past and try to twist things to fit your narrative. What does Floyd's win against Marquez have to do with Loma vs Rigo? Instead of praising a win, you act like a woman and ask yourself how can I bring my man crush into this equation? Shut up already.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
            Floyd is a disgrace to boxing and he deserves zero credit for any of his fights after Oscar

his post-Oscar career is the finest example of "the art of cherrypicking in boxing"

you might give him a little credit for beating Hatton (out of Hatton's best weight), but that's it
            So no fighter gets credit then right?

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
              https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=767808

You are no better. Instead of giving fighters credit for a win, you bring up someone you liked in the past and try to twist things to fit your narrative. What does Floyd's win against Marquez have to do with Loma vs Rigo? Instead of praising a win, you act like a woman and ask yourself how can I bring my man crush into this equation? Shut up already.
              guess you missed the thread where I said "GREAT WIN BY LOMA"

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                guess you missed the thread where I said "GREAT WIN BY LOMA"
                "GREAT WIN" I wonder how I can bring Floyd into the discussion?. Yeah, right. You are no better than those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                  "GREAT WIN" I wonder how I can bring Floyd into the discussion?. Yeah, right. You are no better than those people.
                  The exact same posters who praise that win refuse to give Floyd any credit for the Jmm win..kinda fits doesnt it

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Einstein View Post
                    So no fighter gets credit then right?
                    No.

Just the cherrypickers who fight nothing but tailor made no hopers and big names on paper only, like Floyd did for the last 10 years

Comment

Working...
                    X