No announcement yet.

Active Shooter at Texas High School

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    The only black guys I could remember off the top of my head would be the freeway sniper dudes. And that Asian dude now that posted it. Doesn’t change my opinion or make my post less relevant.
    Well if you want to make it about race why not include the fact this country has one of the highest homicide rates in the world. And even though whites are the large majority they only commit about 30% of the murders.

Comment

• They're animals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Here's the Trump-tards:

"Ah another school shooting. Welp, better hop on the internet and defend guns and Trump."
        Closing in on 200 killings in Chicago alone this year. Some of which a very young kids.

But let’s only talk about this stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Closing in on 200 killings in Chicago alone this year. Some of which a very young kids.

But let’s only talk about this stuff.
          You know Chicago is paradise on earth because they have responsible sensible gun laws.

Gun control works!!

Stop your lies, Trump supporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• it's days like today where i long for the days when south korean college students used to waste american neo maxi zoom dweebie silver spoon trust fund co-eds with 9 millies and walter mathau's p226 dianna ross cousin nina's, 'na mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              This can shed some light. Everyone assumes this because the media purposefully throws it out there over and over. Just take a look:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ographics.html
              Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              Well if you want to make it about race why not include the fact this country has one of the highest homicide rates in the world. And even though whites are the large majority they only commit about 30% of the murders.

It’s really quite sad how you guys are acting. Was he white, how bout the last one, and the one before that?

Don’t act like you guys don’t know what I’m talking about.

Completely overlook everything I said in my post and focus on one thing that hurt your little feeler gauges.

We aren’t talking about gang shootings here and the first paragraph in the first article that TTT posted furthers my point. Stop being so hung up on black vs white all the ****ing time and start worrying about the ****ing problem.

How the **** are you gonna sit here day in and day out and point out other people’s flaws and completely overlook your own. Makes no sense.

Learn some ****in humility.

If you don’t think this is a young, white, suburban problem then, ****, I don’t know what else to tell you.

Probably ain’t even American
              Last edited by -MEGA-; 05-18-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

It’s really quite sad how you guys are acting. Was he white, how bout the last one, and the one before that?

Don’t act like you guys don’t know what I’m talking about.

Completely overlook everything I said in my post and focus on one thing that hurt your little feeler gauges.

We aren’t talking about gang shootings here and the first paragraph in the first article that TTT posted furthers my point. Stop being so hung up on black vs white all the ****ing time and start worrying about the ****ing problem.

How the **** are you gonna sit here day in and day out and point out other people’s flaws and completely overlook your own. Makes no sense.

Learn some ****in humility.

If you don’t think this is a young, white, suburban problem then, ****, I don’t know what else to tell you.

Probably ain’t even American
                You said it IS always whites doing the shootings. I pointed out that you're wrong. It isn't always whites doing the shootings. But you accept of course.

Well, maybe someone else will read the article and get some knowledge. Wasted on you, but it's all good.

Have a nice day, bruh.

(And yes, I'm American. Have been my whole life.)

Comment

You said it IS always whites doing the shootings. I pointed out that you're wrong. It isn't always whites doing the shootings. But you accept of course.

Well, maybe someone else will read the article and get some knowledge. Wasted on you, but it's all good.

Have a nice day, bruh.

You think I don’t already know what you’re trying to tell me?

Are you saying this is not a problem?

Comment

Have a nice day, bruh.

It isnt always white but it is a good majority of the time. I mean if u had to bet 1 of your paychecks on which race commits the next mass shooting, smart money would be on a white guy. Its funny, not necessarily u, but i noticed others that enjoy referencing statistics love only when it benefits their agenda. Typically when people start pulling stats out of their ass i dont respond bcuz i hated statistics in college & i still hate them to this day. 71+% of stats r inaccurate.

Comment

• Why does every news thread degenerate into a political/race war?

It’s getting annoying.

Comment

Working...
                      X