No announcement yet.

Democratic Party: Mount Rushmore is White Supremacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Democrats trying to give republicans the presidency, both houses of congress and most the governorships and mayoral seats or what?
    The Dems mirror the Labour Party in UK, just call everything racist, sexist, islamo or ****phobic and hope for the best come election time. The MSM rides with them, the people don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      They always say that, it's usually just coastal MSM perception. "ooh look what Trump said" "ooh he's done for now", only to find out the majority agree with him, not them.

For his part Biden appears a non-entity who when he does speak appears confused.
      Well he lost the popular vote so it isn't the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        BLM believes that reproduction not involving a black is "supremacy" because you're refusing to mix with them.

So I've embraced supremacy as of 2020.
        You can’t reproduce anyway because you’re a h0m0sexu@l.
        You take it up the butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          I was speaking in general terms on some of the gotchas media think they have this year. Nothing damages him like they think it does, a lot of times the opposite is true. They control a narrative, but it's theirs, not the country's.

In 2016 there was an electoral majority, and point taken in that there are a sizeable number of people in California in particular who are opposed to him. I think we have a similar situation in London but thankfully the numbers across the country, overrule them.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 07-02-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
            Not another one like you. Lmao. It was a landslide victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              Not another one like you. Lmao. It was a landslide victory.
              I'm not denying that it was a landslide victory. You can have a landslide victory and still get less votes than your opposition. Thats why many people are in favour of proportional representation. It's similar in the UK with our first past the post system.
              Last edited by Mushroom; 07-02-2020, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                BLM believes that reproduction not involving a black is "supremacy" because you're refusing to mix with them.

So I've embraced supremacy as of 2020.
                I hope you are sticking to your kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  They always say that, it's usually just coastal MSM perception. "ooh look what Trump said" "ooh he's done for now", only to find out the majority agree with him, not them.

For his part Biden appears a non-entity who when he does speak appears confused.
                  I don't remember as many Team R guys against Trump ever. Hell Fox & Friends ain't even fanboying him like they used to. And when was the last time a sitting President has been down 5 months before the election & won reelection?

Don't get me wrong I still think Biden will fook his own sh^t up by opening his mouth or more likely just get lit on fire by Trump during a debate & go south from there to lose in November, but honestly I thought this election was gonna be a walkover by Trump til everything went sideways in every way possible a few months back. Now it seems like it's a real election that Trump could potentially lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                    Posters in that thread were saying police should arrest or cite people shooting fireworks...even pulling up firework death stats

lmfao...............

Looooovvvve the new avi and username

Comment

Where does this madness end?

Comment

Working...
                      X