fkn LMAO @ poor people who cry about rich people - HAHAHA broke bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fkn LMAO @ poor people who cry about rich people - HAHAHA broke bums

NOT ONCE in my life did I say "rich people make too much money buahhh"

This is the big difference between being a massive failure and succeeding in life. Your mindset says it all.

Poverty people are poverty because they are literally too stupid. It's not the other way around.

Their stupidity usually comes from their parents. The dumber your parents are, the more likely you are to be a piece of chit.

The vast majority of people I know who have successful parents are successful themselves. Not all, but most.

Things poverty people say:

1. Rich people make too much money while there are poverty people around

how about you start your own business and become rich yourself you piece of chit?

2. Rich people hoard money

rich people do not hoard money. that would be stupid. they invest their money so they'll get more of it.

rich people not only employee people directly, but also indirectly.

rich people have companies and hire a lot of people. rich people have money to spend so they buy *****, further helping OTHER businesses / people.

how much money Halberstram makes is none of your business.

Halberstram was busting his ass 20/hrs per day so he could one day buy expensive chit.

what were you doing during that time u ****en piece of chit? eating butterfingers and getting ur couch all disgusting while watching the walking dead?

i cannot help but fkn CRINGE @ poorcels who cry about rich people.

and by the way, if you're poor in America, you might suffer from a several mental disorder.

AMERICA IS THE EASIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH TO MAKE MONEY

Lick my balls

Comment

I got alot of money but your a scum bag prick

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

This is the big difference between being a massive failure and succeeding in life. Your mindset says it all.

Poverty people are poverty because they are literally too stupid. It's not the other way around.

Their stupidity usually comes from their parents. The dumber your parents are, the more likely you are to be a piece of chit.

The vast majority of people I know who have successful parents are successful themselves. Not all, but most.

how about you start your own business and become rich yourself you piece of chit?

rich people do not hoard money. that would be stupid. they invest their money so they'll get more of it.

rich people have companies and hire a lot of people. rich people have money to spend so they buy *****, further helping OTHER businesses / people.

Halberstram was busting his ass 20/hrs per day so he could one day buy expensive chit.

what were you doing during that time u ****en piece of chit? eating butterfingers and getting ur couch all disgusting while watching the walking dead?

and by the way, if you're poor in America, you might suffer from a several mental disorder.

got a feeling you are one of those poor souls that cries and complains about rich people..

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

utter ignorance

the "trickle down" model of economics doesn't work. those are just pipe dreams rich ppl use as excuses for maintaining their wealth

and poor people aren't poor because they're stupid, either. usually, it's because they didn't have access to enough opportunities to succeed. not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth

how is anyone supposed to "start their own business" if they don't have any money? do you think it just falls from the sky?

for a person calling poor people stupid, you should really think over your positions before you express them

Comment

Some people are poor because they are stupid or make stupid decisions. There’s also rich people that are stupid. But over all people shouldn’t talk about their money or be in peoples pockets. Nothing more disgusting when men pocket watch. Rich or poor

Comment

PrettyBoy32 living proof, even idiots can make a little scratch in the US.

Comment

Your not rich.
                Your just a wannabe which is worst.
                Pretending someone your not you sound like a clown.
                Fuk you you gay ass cacophilliac.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
                  I got alot of money but your a scum bag prick
                  Poor people play the victim card or try to bring successful people down instead of elevating themselves up

Comment

Honestly more people should have this mindset. Quit being a miserable slave and make some fukin money.

Comment

Working...
                    X