Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ggg late ko

Canelo comes out too fast and doesnt have the gas tank to sustain the pace and gasses.

Also he has said he does not think greatly of ggg's power . He probably did not get clean or the peds increased his punch resistance and mental toughness. This misguided assessment of ggg's power will get canelo knocked out imo

Comment

Canelo is up 3-0 already and its only Thursday. LOL!!

I got Canelo by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Man this f#ckhead annoys the sh^t outta me. Such a boring mfer. He makes crocheting seem like a fat booty girl twerking in your face.
        why doesnt he just shave his head?

Doesnt he realize how ridiculous he looks?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Canelo is up 3-0 already and its only Thursday. LOL!!

I got Canelo by UD.

i can see the gggroupies after the fight.....

Comment

Canelo by controversial decision.

Comment

Lol all Canelo has to do is to see the final round and he gets the MD or worst case a draw. Decent value in betting on a draw at 22/1. Set up a trilogy i guess.

Comment

Imagine if we get another draw, that would be awful

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  why doesnt he just shave his head?

Doesnt he realize how ridiculous he looks?
                  I'm not sure he has a clue. He's oblivious as f#ck. He gives this verbatim same lil speech at every presser like he's not boring the sh^t outta everyone.

If I was a promoter I'd fight at the f#cking Mirage (his MGM's guy) if I couldn't veto this mfer talking at my pressers.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Ggg late ko

Canelo comes out too fast and doesnt have the gas tank to sustain the pace and gasses.

Also he has said he does not think greatly of ggg's power . He probably did not get clean or the peds increased his punch resistance and mental toughness. This misguided assessment of ggg's power will get canelo knocked out imo
                    If he doesn’t think much of GG’s power why is he coming in lighter ? Of course we all know it’s to be lighter on his feet and their is the small matter of he’s under stricter testing.

Man I hate PED cheats, this guy may as well have it tattooed on his forehead, CHEAT.

I think Canelo will suffer fatigue and stamina issues although GG if it goes past 8 won’t get him out as he’ll gas himself. No way Canelo stops him, GG is too dumb and stupid to even know when he’s hurt.

Comment

To me, the judges will decide the fight however they like, and it won't have anything to do with the actual fight. The real question is, will anybody kick anyone's ass? Probably not.

Comment

Working...
                      X