Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao interested in Garcia/Porter winner.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao interested in Garcia/Porter winner.

"I'm going to give the edge to Danny Garcia. They're both gritty fighters, but I think Garcia is a little more technical with a little more ring generalship. It should be a great fight, and there's a possibility of me fighting the winner, but we'll have to see what happens" -Pacquiao

Please no....
    The winner should fight Spence or Crawford next, no exceptions.

Comment

The winner would retire Pacquiao. Well maybe Pacquaio wouldn't retire afterward but it would be obvious he should.

Comment

I would like to see that fight

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          I would like to see that fight
          Why?? Its about as pointless of a fight as you could make.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            The winner would retire Pacquiao. Well maybe Pacquaio wouldn't retire afterward but it would be obvious he should.
            nope! PACQUIAO beats both! He's too fast for the cement footed garcia and outboxes him and he busts up danny's fragile face which is prone to getting cut easily. porter has better chance with his physical bullying tactics but that also increases his chance of running into a shot from pacman and getting knocked out! bum broner dropped porter don't forget!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Please no....
              The winner should fight Spence or Crawford next, no exceptions.
              I agree, and lets not Thurman out, he’s getting ready to show his face.

Comment

Not interested. Rather see him vs Crawford or Spence

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Why?? Its about as pointless of a fight as you could make.
                  Manny could beat both and it would be an action packed fight between either one... If Manny wins he picks up a title, if they win they can get a nice lesson from an old vet and it doesnt hurt Manny at all

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    You're the guy who always picks the wrong guy to win. Hell, you even picked Vanes to KO GGG which has to be one of the all time worst picks. Pacquiao has a good chance to beat the winner. It's not obvious that Pacquiao should retire. What is obvious is you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X