Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-16-2018, 01:22 PM #21
Interim Champion

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Tankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond reputeTankdestroyer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,000,026,291.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
The aftermath

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
rubbed the bark right off
Tankdestroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:41 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1412 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,107,798.60
Total Points: 200,001,394,216.85
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Man. Some of you guys are ****ed up. I know this is a forum and everything and the lounge isn't for the feint of heart, but depression/suicide isn't a topic to be made fun of, even if his constant mentions were annoying.

Regardless of if he was trolling or not, I was concerned for the guy. Not something to take lightly and if he was trolling, shame on him. But if he wasn't trolling, shame on all of you guys.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 08:56 PM #23
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2849 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,724,598,527,564,957,351,936.00
Total Points: 233,724,698,528,565,424,029,696.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

punchr come in here and tell everyone you're still alive.

Last edited by jaded; 01-17-2018 at 08:59 PM.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:17 PM #24
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 10955 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,767,158,491,175,691,264.00
Total Points: 4,797,158,491,175,468,032.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
Man. Some of you guys are ****ed up. I know this is a forum and everything and the lounge isn't for the feint of heart, but depression/suicide isn't a topic to be made fun of, even if his constant mentions were annoying.

Regardless of if he was trolling or not, I was concerned for the guy. Not something to take lightly and if he was trolling, shame on him. But if he wasn't trolling, shame on all of you guys.
Check out my later posts in the thread. It'll explain better. My intentions were not to belittle his issues. I was actually concerned. Still am. Just putting on the tough BoxingScene exterior.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:21 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1412 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,107,798.60
Total Points: 200,001,394,216.85
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Check out my later posts in the thread. It'll explain better. My intentions were not to belittle his issues. I was actually concerned. Still am. Just putting on the tough BoxingScene exterior.
I wasn't talking about you specifically. I mean, you're right to be mildly annoyed with the constant mentions that he did. That wasn't necessary. I believe that you were concerned. So was I. And the jury's still out on if he was trolling or not. How can you tell?

It's crazy though, cuz I made a really long and well thought out response to one of his threads, and I got ***** for it.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 09:30 PM #26
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 10955 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,767,158,491,175,691,264.00
Total Points: 4,797,158,491,175,468,032.00
Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc 
Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 
Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
I wasn't talking about you specifically. I mean, you're right to be mildly annoyed with the constant mentions that he did. That wasn't necessary. I believe that you were concerned. So was I. And the jury's still out on if he was trolling or not. How can you tell?

It's crazy though, cuz I made a really long and well thought out response to one of his threads, and I got ***** for it.
I've done the same for him but it wasn't what he wanted to hear so he just dismissed it. I genuinely tried to help the kid but, as you said, I don't know how much of it is depression and how much is just trolling for responses.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:17 AM #27
get-up-and-go

Quoted: 1513 Post(s)
punchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond reputepunchr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,895,005,966,954,316,800.00
Total Points: 4,897,805,244,841,935,872.00
Cheers - Beercules WAR CHINO! - fundicao Here, have some protein. Hope you get buff. - ^_^*peace sign* Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx Thx, back at cha. - Redd Foxx 
vamos chino - Dean_Razorback TMT The Maidana Team - Anxious Times Lol thanks for the gifts & ribbons my dude, here's a new flat screen - Mike D pizza to eat while you watch the new TV - Mike D Pepsi to wash the pizza down with - Mike D 
Cheers! Maidana is one of my favorites! I was banned for a while so that's the reason for the late reply. - El Campesino gracias - GeneralZod bodying that tribal native - Omowale Tribe Lounge ATG - Mike D war punchr - Mike D 
Believe in yourself - Freedom2111 No Message - anthonydavid11 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Dan-O-Mac 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
punchr come in here and tell everyone you're still alive.
I'm still standing. It's 2018, and 2017 problems are in the past. Pray for me brothers.
punchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 03:56 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 13911 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,481,979,354,356,796,882,944.00
Total Points: 691,230,212,659,310,596,456,448.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
I'm still standing. It's 2018, and 2017 problems are in the past. Pray for me brothers.
Will do lil homie... You got just one **** at life... live it...
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:13 AM #29
The People's Champion

Quoted: 2849 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,724,598,527,564,957,351,936.00
Total Points: 233,724,698,528,565,424,029,696.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchr View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
didn't, himself., hope, kill, puncher, report?, status

User Tag List