No announcement yet.

Eminem real reply to MGK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    First off, Eminem, from a purely rapping standpoint, is light years ahead of a basic ass bum like MGK. And the vast gap between talent was on display in these two songs. And so what Em mentioned that he sells more? F**king whack ass MGK talked about Eminem's beard and his age for f**k's sake
    Of course em is a better rapper. Which is why this should been much harder. Eminem is supposed to be a supreme battler yet didn’t even have the best diss song of the year

Comment

• I liked both diss songs, of coarse Em's being far better. Decent beef. Crazy it's two white guys dropping good diss songs lol.

Pusha VS Em? Who takes that?

Comment

• MGK said he won’t respond to kill shot.

Em killed him! What’s good a machine gun when you’re out of ammo

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          MGK said he won’t respond to kill shot.

Em killed him! What’s good a machine gun when you’re out of ammo
          Vanilla ice bodies them both

Never mess with that w199a

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            It's weak. But I wasn't surprised. Eminem, for all the beefs he's had, doesn't even have a diss track that is considered top 20 diss song of all time. You think he would, but his disses are usually weak, with his fanbase hyping them as better than it is.
            "nail in the coffin" isn't top 20 historically speaking?

or what about when he killed Everlast doing blues?

Comment

• "Your beard's weird"

That has to be the lamest diss i have ever heard. It sounds like the only line mgk wrote in that song, followed by "you're a bltch, bltch" because if you listen to binge, he doesn't rap at all like he did in rap devil. Sombody had to have wrote that shlt.

I mean he can make an ok song with some bars in 3 days, but all of his songs on his own lp are trash? Come on kelly who are you fooling lol..

Comment

• Both are ass.

Comment

Working...
                X