Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz Finalized For November 4, Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder could have fought a trilogy with Stiverne in the time it took to get this done.

Comment

Now that's "wassup!" Props to PBC once again! 2 Top 5 fighters facing off for a title, and NO PPV! Let's go! Brooklyn, I see you!

Comment

fair play to wilder. looking forward to this one and full props to the winner.

Comment

Finally some kind of test for Wilder.

Comment

I didnt think they would take this risk...and it is a big RISK, haymon is sticking him in with a guy who could very well beat him and then they lose the huge AJ payday?

Regardless its a great fight, surprised but happy they made it.
            Will be betting on an Ortiz KO.

Comment

FINALLY i like this fight its not going to sell that good in NY they should've done it in Wilder hometown since these guys dont sell alot of tickets

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                damn good fight.. lets see if all the morons who act like wilder was ducking will say they were wrong
                No they'll just ignore this thread.

Comment

Good fight!

Also, i've never been too harsh on Wilder because he was prepared to go to Russia to defend his belt v Povetkin and now he's taking this fight. His resume isn't great but it's a start.

I think we're starting to see more and more competitive fights in boxing, maybe the broadcasters are clamping down on promoters giving them garbage fights. It's good for the sport and i think it'll get people into the mindset that it's alright for fighters to take a loss as long as we're getting good competitive fights.

Comment

2017 been doing ok huh?

Comment

I have Ortiz by stoppage. Wilder has little to offer outside of an enormous punch. The skill gap is huge here.

Comment

Working...
                      X