Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Serrano: Hearn Seeks Repayment Of Training Expenses, Serrano Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Serrano: Hearn Seeks Repayment Of Training Expenses, Serrano Responds

Eddie Hearn is not only prepared to move on from a potential blockbuster showdown between Katie Taylor and Amanda Serrano, but now seeks to collect back the money he's already invested into such a clash.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Cheap bastard....

Comment

"I want my iPod back."

Comment

Why do all these America based fighters duck?

Serrano is always in shape, there's still 8 weeks until the fight, she's getting her full purse, she's got her date, Katie Taylor is willing to take a cut. She can no longer do her TV show.

What the fvck is the problem? If she don't want to fight she should retire.

Comment

That's nothing, you wanna try taking a car back that he's sold you!

Comment

Just go ahead with the fight. It won't be for free, ffs.

Comment

Eddie Hearn might stand over 6' tall,
                but he is a very small, little man.

Comment

Damn, though he might have a case, Hearn being real petty, it looks like Hearn has an axe to grind with Dibella, would it be because of the failed Prograis vs Hooker fight?

Comment

She is being silly so is her manager pay back the money this is wrong not a fan of Eddie but he has every right to get the money back yeah the location has changed did they have another location to put the fight she needs to shut up and fight and stop being a ***** hence why women boxing is going nowhere I hope Chantelle Cameron takes the fight

Comment

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
                      Having spent the money, shouldn't she be more determined to go through with the fight and get paid?
                      who cancelled the fight the first two times? That money is long gone. If I’m Serrano I’d let Hearn take me to court. His lawyers will cost more than the $10K

Comment

Working...
                      X