• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    What's this got to do with Trump?
    Maybe not Trump but Kushner for sure.

Comment

Everybody in the administration is using Whatsapp. We learned that from the Mueller Report. And we're also seeing it with Guliani and Parnas. These are people who aren't technically savvy. They probably clicked on every attachment and foreign countries know everything.

Comment

What's this got to do with Trump?
        I can’t even answer that. If you don’t know, or are going to act like you don’t know, that’s probably something you’re willing take all the way. So I can’t argue about it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I can’t even answer that. If you don’t know, or are going to act like you don’t know, that’s probably something you’re willing take all the way. So I can’t argue about it.
          I don't know and I'm not willing to take it all the way.

Explain

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            I don't know and I'm not willing to take it all the way.

Explain
            Szef, serious question, where do you live? Are you from the US?

Comment

Sounds like a cop out

Comment

you can send text message to anyone spoofed as any number so could ahve been anyone pretending to be that saudi dude.

Comment

Sounds like a cop out
                  A cop out from arguing on the internet. Yeah, not interested at all. Hence, I say my piece and go. I don’t reply to anyone’s initial post except OP. I understand who i’m talking to and these types of discussions are pointless. You have your view and those views won’t be changed by a discussion on the internet.

Comment

A cop out from arguing on the internet. Yeah, not interested at all. Hence, I say my piece and go. I don’t reply to anyone’s initial post except OP. I understand who i’m talking to and these types of discussions are pointless. You have your view and those views won’t be changed by a discussion on the internet.
                    Fair enough

Comment

First of all no you don't.. and second how do you know?

You come in drop some weird remark about Trump and then don't provide context and hide behind "blabla your view won't be changed" like a puss.. fair enough that's your right
                      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 01-22-2020, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X