Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Tabs Alexander Povetkin as Preferred Foe For April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyte on a mission to stomp out the forward rushing 40yr old part time fighter - that just came off a draw? "Ortiz" is a name he'll NEVER mention - to risky! Him & Josh will most likely start calling him out when Barry gives them the OK three yrs from now...Josh will then bore us to death with talk of, "I showed the integrity of Churchill accepting him now...he's seasoned with time in the window of opportunity that produces classics for my legacy to hold on to....I press on in the face of heat that produces pushback" - WHAT???... Whyte will then face Ortiz as they both cycle off..lol..then the PEDvetkin rematch in Jamaica courtesy of DAZN

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
      Whyte on a mission to stomp out the forward rushing 40yr old part time fighter - that just came off a draw? "Ortiz" is a name he'll NEVER mention - to risky! Him & Josh will most likely start calling him out when Barry gives them the OK three yrs from now...Josh will then bore us to death with talk of, "I showed the integrity of Churchill accepting him now...he's seasoned with time in the window of opportunity that produces classics for my legacy to hold on to....I press on in the face of heat that produces pushback" - WHAT???... Whyte will then face Ortiz as they both cycle off..lol..then the PEDvetkin rematch in Jamaica courtesy of DAZN
      Isn't Ortiz is a 40 year old coming off a KO loss? Seems like your logic is flawed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Who is michael hunter, Barry hunter’s son?never heard of him . For now he is Michael “the guy that got beat by Usyk in the amateurs” Hunter
        If you know he got beat by Usyk, then you do know who he is. Povetkin, is 40. Hunter is 31. Usyk is 32. Why call out the 40 year old?

Comment

• Pussvetkin only fights leftovers and even then it's the weaker men of the group.

Pov fought a ton of Wlad leftovers. Wlad had some trouble with specific names, Pov didn't fight those guys, but, he did fight top ten HWs, after Wlad KO'd them. Weak ones who gave Wlad little trouble.

An entire career of sitting around waiting for other men to get their shots then moving in on which ever proved weakest before they're totally removed from the ranking board. Dude's a ****ing *****.

I'm sure Whyte's ***** ass would rather fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            If you know he got beat by Usyk, then you do know who he is. Povetkin, is 40. Hunter is 31. Usyk is 32. Why call out the 40 year old?
            Usyk will be fighting Chisora and let’s be frank Usyk will not risk his mandatory spot with a risky fight with whyte and vice versa. As for Michael Hunter even though he is a very underrated fighter Povetkin will look better on his resume and probably a bigger pay day and potentially less risk

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Whyte gets dropped kind of often. I don't know how he'd take the shots Hunter did.
              Yep, as you said he is vulnerable. It will be interesting to see how he takes any big shots.

Comment

• This is a really good fight for boxing and a very dangerous fight for Whyte. Povetkin eats short fat guys, especially since we know the Whyte can get dropped and looked bad against Wach. Granted, Whyte did not get a full camp in.

In either case, a ton of respect for both, they are not picking to fight journeymen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Usyk will be fighting Chisora and let’s be frank Usyk will not risk his mandatory spot with a risky fight with whyte and vice versa. As for Michael Hunter even though he is a very underrated fighter Povetkin will look better on his resume and probably a bigger pay day and potentially less risk
                  I just think fighting fighting Wach and Povetkin in back-to-back fights, coming off the controversy with Rivas, is not a good look for Whyte. Not to mention turning down the offer to fight Joshua in a rematch! Definitely not a good look!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yodpayak View Post
                    I'd rather see Whyte vs Hunter. Povi is an old man just let him go fishing.
                    Ortiz is the only old man at HW there are no other old HWs

Comment

• Yes Whyte...run away from Ortiz and fight Povetkin who couldn't knock out a cruiserweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X