Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Japanese girl woke me up so that she could complain about her boss!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Slept good last night ! Real good. Everything is as it should be. She's cooking my dinner now. A nice steak, with veggies.

Jhonny is pounding his white ***** chihuahua.

Pimp hand restored, without a pimp slap!
    Sometimes you only have to raise it up in order for them to get that "act right" in their life. Good to hear order is restored.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Sometimes you only have to raise it up in order for them to get that "act right" in their life. Good to hear order is restored.
      Order and love have been restored, I keep her in check, for her own good.

Comment

I asked her to let me sleep, but she kept rambling in Japanese about how much she hated her new boss and a few co workers.

She works for the largest diamond cartel in the world. She loves to ****ing complain. We've had this same conversation about 3 times a week. I try to sleep by Midnight or so, but she is a night person

Once I get woken up twice I can't sleep. She knows this, yet forgets it regularly.

Zaroku woke up, turned on all the lights and I said, "now that I can't sleep, let's talk all night. "

She panicked and said "sorry, I forgot, let's just sleep! Please! "

My reply, "too late, I'm wide awake, then begged her to tell me how stressful her job was?"

She just wanted to sleep, but I can't.

I'm gonna call my boss in NY & London.
        Gives the appearance I'm doing an amazing job.

She knows i can't go back to sleep easily, but she needs reminding.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

The real question is, how big are her ****?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          The real question is, how big are her ****?
          Big, easy to find. D or double d. About the same as Jennifer Connolly.

She's smart and funny.

She's watching online videos on trump vs Clinton, and laughs at me for being embarrassed for our nation. We make each other laugh by our sarcastic comments towards our governments.

Life is good.

With heels she's nearly 6 ft tall. She actually told me that she is happy that I'm taller than she is, so that she can wear heels and be shorter than her man.

Comment

Big, easy to find. D or double d. About the same as Jennifer Connolly.

She's smart and funny.

She's watching online videos on trump vs Clinton, and laughs at me for being embarrassed for our nation. We make each other laugh by our sarcastic comments towards our governments.

Life is good.

With heels she's nearly 6 ft tall. She actually told me that she is happy that I'm taller than she is, so that she can wear heels and be shorter than her man.
            That's great news, are her heels 10 inches high? Japanese people are known to be short on average, if she is above 5'0 I bet its like model height over their in Japan. Also indicating by your posts I can tell that you are American, so as an American are you treated as a King in Japan?

Comment

That's great news, are her heels 10 inches high? Japanese people are known to be short on average, if she is above 5'0 I bet its like model height over their in Japan. Also indicating by your posts I can tell that you are American, so as an American are you treated as a King in Japan?
              Not anymore! My girl is 177 cm tall.

Comment

I asked her to let me sleep, but she kept rambling in Japanese about how much she hated her new boss and a few co workers.

She works for the largest diamond cartel in the world. She loves to ****ing complain. We've had this same conversation about 3 times a week. I try to sleep by Midnight or so, but she is a night person

Once I get woken up twice I can't sleep. She knows this, yet forgets it regularly.

Zaroku woke up, turned on all the lights and I said, "now that I can't sleep, let's talk all night. "

She panicked and said "sorry, I forgot, let's just sleep! Please! "

My reply, "too late, I'm wide awake, then begged her to tell me how stressful her job was?"

She just wanted to sleep, but I can't.

I'm gonna call my boss in NY & London.
                Gives the appearance I'm doing an amazing job.

She knows i can't go back to sleep easily, but she needs reminding.

Anyone else have a similar experience?
                I just stick my cuck in her mouth whenever she whines about anything....solve the problem for a time...

Comment

Not anymore! My girl is 177 cm tall.
                  I see Japan has turned you into a pansy for you to be using the inferior foreign metric system. Give me the height the old American way, in feet and inches. Before you know it you'll be bowing your head Japanese style when you come across a real man from Texas, instead of looking him in the eye and shaking his hand like a man.

Comment

I see Japan has turned you into a pansy for you to be using the inferior foreign metric system. Give me the height the old American way, in feet and inches. Before you know it you'll be bowing your head Japanese style when you come across a real man from Texas, instead of looking him in the eye and shaking his hand like a man.
                    5 feet 8 or 9, but I'd say about five feet eight.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      I just stick my cuck in her mouth whenever she whines about anything....solve the problem for a time...
                      I gotta be polite. She might bite my mushroom tip off.

Comment

Working...
                      X