Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Canelo call Mayweather, what exactly has he achieved in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but also, I think it would be a hard fight at first, until canelos start working the body

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      You're ****ting me right? I don't know what fight you saw, but Trout would absolutely handle Floyd.

The size, speed, movement, jab, chin, stamina would give Floyd fits from round 1 to 12.
      Trout could rarely land a punch on saul freaking alvarez... whats he gonna do with floyd? Other than throw a bunch of punches that dont land and get pull countered all night. Alvarez made himm miss but not pay.. floyd makes you pay. Trout gets his ears boxed off.

Comment

Because it's the fight that fans want to see and hes the best fighter near Floyd's weight class

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          I keep hearing Canelo saying he wants Mayweather. Who exactly is he and what has he really achieved apart from wanting a pay day?
          He's achieved about the same as Guerrero and Ortiz have achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Hes achieved being the unified champion of the entire division that Floyd last fought at and a ring attendance only rivaled by Pacquiao. He has every right to call out Floyd, if Floyd is really money mayweather, this is a huge money fight for all the marbles at 154.

With that said, I do think Floyd fights him but tries to take a 60 40 split... so be it.. Canelo should take it and try to beat Floyd.
            What money are you talking about?The guy has never been a PPV fighter so if people were really interested in his fights don't you think they would at least pay to watch him fighting?
            OK so he fought in an arena where people paid $10 that's like £6.00 how much money could be made from that?Even an ice cream costs more money than that, that's a price of a cheap burger?
            You say he could get 40-60 of the purse?Based on what really when he brings nothing apart from his ass to get whooped?

Comment

Working...
            X