No announcement yet.

Is Vince McMahon racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Vince McMahon racist?

Has there been any African-American wrestler to win the WWE championship? If none then why dont he let one black wrestler to win WWE when this so called sport is mere theatrical?

um, ever heard of The Most Electrifying man in sports entertainment today?

phuckin' jabroni!!

Comment

and The Rock's father in tandem with Tony Atlas were the first Black tag team champions in WWF history. That was in the 80's.

Get cable you bushman.

Comment

Listen up, Jabroni.

Why don't you take that keyboard of yours, turn that son of a b*tch sideways, shine it up a little and SHOVE IT RIGHT UP YOUR CANDY AZZ!!

Comment

"since Rock's baby left him
          and found a new place to dwell
          it's down at the end of jabroni drive
          at
          heartbreak hotel"

Comment

Can you dig it sucka?
            Booker T

Comment

I can see where OP is coming from and I agree with his question. I can't count The Rock solely because he was BORN into a wrestling family from the offset, it's in his blood. I wanna know why a regular black wrestler who had no wrestling family to fall back on hasn't won a WWE Championship as well. A curious question to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
                I can see where OP is coming from and I agree with his question. I can't count The Rock solely because he was BORN into a wrestling family from the offset, it's in his blood. I wanna know why a regular black wrestler who had no wrestling family to fall back on hasn't won a WWE Championship as well. A curious question to say the least.
                as mentioned above: booker t.

Comment

Comment

besides, it's not black people lining the pockets of mcmahon so a black champ wouldn't really make sense.

re: the rock. yeah he was born into a wrestling family but it's my understanding that he didn't get too many breaks. he had to earn his way in and his genetics didn't give him the gifts that he has on the microphone. one of the main reasons fans fell in love with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X