No announcement yet.

My p4p top 10 right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    He wasn't good enough to do anything else though. Doing what he did, Haye was a good two or three punches every round from winning a lot of them. If Haye had been more active, I could see him winning that fight.

Haye was never going to walk towards Wlad and bomb him out. That would have been a surefire way to end up sprawled on the canvas.
    David Haye only has a punchers chance against Wladimir Klitschko either way.

He should have been more aggressive, tried to get in and out. Backing up and throwing one punch a time is simply never, ever going to work.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      It's the truth. I was surprised at how average Haye was able to make Wlad look at times. I thought that fight was going to be a completely one sided ass whooping. That Haye managed to do what he did was more than I expected.

Yet I'm holding the fight against him. Maybe I should reconsider this. Not exactly fair to hold a fight against a guy when he does better than I expected.

Comment

If you swap Donaire with Sergio, and Dawson with Bradley. I'd say that is pretty close to perfect p4p list.

Comment

Working...
        X