EA CEO accidentally confirmed Fight Night Round 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA CEO accidentally confirmed Fight Night Round 5

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6262188.html

After the report, EA executives held a conference call with analysts in which they divulged several more details. Fans of the Fight Night series will welcome COO John Schappert's apparently accidental confirmation that a new installment in the boxing franchise is on the way. The title is likely the "Fighting Title TBA" listed on EA's release schedule as coming to consoles and "handheld/mobile" in the first quarter of 2011

IF you have Facebook the majority of the Fight Night staff is on their EA Sports Fight Night fan page. Please don't go there and chase them away.

EA Sports Fight Night
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...htnight?ref=ts

do you know what new ideas they have?

Comment

Originally posted by LDB15 View Post
      do you know what new ideas they have?
      I know they have a huge wishlist they asked me to send them back in October. It's 35 plus pages and very detailed. How much of it they used I don't know.

This is a photo of the Wishlist index that one of the EA Producers Brizzo had taken to let me know he had recieved the wishlist.

You can read the wishlist here- http://www.operationsports.com/SHAKY...oducers-hands/

Comment

Or it could be Face Breaker 2

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Or it could be Face Breaker 2

lol! Noooo! It's Fight Night Round 5 I have the inside scoop.

Comment

Dude seriously, can they work out something with Mayweather? is he gonna be on the same 40 mill bull**** to the point where they are not even gonna bother trying to contact him again? I want him in the game, he deserves to be in Fight Night's WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              Dude seriously, can they work out something with Mayweather? is he gonna be on the same 40 mill bull**** to the point where they are not even gonna bother trying to contact him again? I want him in the game, he deserves to be in Fight Night's WTF.
              So, you rather have Floyd Mayweather Jr., two other boxers and the rest generic? They are going after him but he's unreasonable with negotiations. I have been asking him on his Facebook and twitter trying to help out.

Comment

Accidentally?? Its been a well known fact that Fight Night Round 5 is coming out in 2011. The only thing secret is the roster and new ideas.

Comment

Forget Mayweather, I'd keep him out of the game if it means getting a bigger roster of good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
                    I know they have a huge wishlist they asked me to send them back in October. It's 35 plus pages and very detailed. How much of it they used I don't know.

This is a photo of the Wishlist index that one of the EA Producers Brizzo had taken to let me know he had recieved the wishlist.

You can read the wishlist here- http://www.operationsports.com/SHAKY...oducers-hands/
                    i just read some of this and it definetly would be a lot better if they could do these things, i would imagine it would take a long time because it is a lot more advanced than fnr4.

what i was looking for was the thing that has been called 'money spender' i think it just makes the game a bit different, so you can actually do things with your money, creating your own clothes company, gym, buying a house and cars. it would just make winning the fights have a little more meaning, you could maybe even have mtv cribs visit your house lol

Comment

Working...
                    X