Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just played Modern Warfare 2.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Just played Modern Warfare 2.

Ask me anything.

You can dual wield MP5s, although there can be no attachments added and you cannot aim in.

The throwing knife is unlocked at level 7 and has a distance of about 10 - 15 metres. After throwing it you must go near the person's body to pick it back up.

M16 is unlocked at level 40, AK47 at level 70.

how's the game? still fun as hell? what's the coolest addition?

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
      Ask me anything.

You can dual wield MP5s, although there can be no attachments added and you cannot aim in.

The throwing knife is unlocked at level 7 and has a distance of about 10 - 15 metres. After throwing it you must go near the person's body to pick it back up.

M16 is unlocked at level 40, AK47 at level 70.
      dont ruin it for me....

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
        how's the game? still fun as hell? what's the coolest addition?
        Game is very much like CoD4. Although it feels a lot easier to kill people, takes about one burst from the FAMAS ( Which is basically the new M16 ) and about 2 bullets from the SCAR.

Kind of worrying..

They've got silenced snipers and silenced shotguns. Instead of having a pistol as your secondary you can use either a launcher (e.g stinger, thumper), pistol (e.g USP, Revolver), Machine pistol ( basically like a glock ) and a shotgun (e.g Spas - which can also be silenced).

Coolest addition is the fact that you can guide your own missiles, which come from the sky. The enemies appear as small red boxes and you can decide where that missile lands, which does a lot of damage.

You can also customize your kill streaks. For example, 3 kill streak is a UAV in CoD4. But you can cancel getting that and instead go for a higher kill streak = a better reward.

The 25 kill streak reward is a tactical nuke which kills everybody in the game and ends it. The version I played on was a retail copy, so I guess this might make it.

Still really fun, haven't played on XBL though because he'll get IP banned.

Comment

Game is very much like CoD4. Although it feels a lot easier to kill people, takes about one burst from the FAMAS ( Which is basically the new M16 ) and about 2 bullets from the SCAR.

Kind of worrying..

They've got silenced snipers and silenced shotguns. Instead of having a pistol as your secondary you can use either a launcher (e.g stinger, thumper), pistol (e.g USP, Revolver), Machine pistol ( basically like a glock ) and a shotgun (e.g Spas - which can also be silenced).

Coolest addition is the fact that you can guide your own missiles, which come from the sky. The enemies appear as small red boxes and you can decide where that missile lands, which does a lot of damage.

You can also customize your kill streaks. For example, 3 kill streak is a UAV in CoD4. But you can cancel getting that and instead go for a higher kill streak = a better reward.

The 25 kill streak reward is a tactical nuke which kills everybody in the game and ends it. The version I played on was a retail copy, so I guess this might make it.

Still really fun, haven't played on XBL though because he'll get IP banned.
          this is the best news yet

i only ever played hardcore, because having to put a whole clip into someone was utter garbage... not to mention if they had juggernaut and last stand on, they were damn near impossible to kill

i cant wait for this game, midnight launch baby!!

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            this is the best news yet

i only ever played hardcore, because having to put a whole clip into someone was utter garbage... not to mention if they had juggernaut and last stand on, they were damn near impossible to kill

i cant wait for this game, midnight launch baby!!
            Last stand is still in the game. But it's in the perk 3 slot and there are so so many more better perks than last stand.

Juggernaut has been removed though.

Comment

Last stand is still in the game. But it's in the perk 3 slot and there are so so many more better perks than last stand.

Juggernaut has been removed though.
              that sucks... juggernaut was legit... everyone bitched about it but it was fair... i dont see why people bitched so much about it, for they could use it just the same, they had to give up using it to use another perk 2

w/e anyway...

yeah i saw the whole layout of creating classes, it is a change of pace and i can't wait to see how it unfolds as they need unlocked

Comment

Where did you get to play it at?

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                  that sucks... juggernaut was legit... everyone bitched about it but it was fair... i dont see why people bitched so much about it, for they could use it just the same, they had to give up using it to use another perk 2

w/e anyway...

yeah i saw the whole layout of creating classes, it is a change of pace and i can't wait to see how it unfolds as they need unlocked
                  Juggernaut was bull**** because SP didn't counter it properly. Factor in latency and you have yourself someone who's unstoppable.

Which is why juggernaut was banned from so many tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCheetah View Post
                    Where did you get to play it at?
                    Mate's house.

He managed to rip a copy off the internet.

Comment

Working...
                    X