No announcement yet.

It's official Mundine is back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official Mundine is back

to his old tricks fight the upper elite fighters.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/...619027611.html

He better watch out for this guy, he seems to have a bit of power.

http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php...0734&cat=boxer
    Last edited by brently1979; 10-31-2007, 10:45 PM.

Oh my god, he's fighting the same guy who chucked it in after 5 rounds with Paul Briggs after the ref told him to fight on. That guy should never be allowed to fight in Australia again.
    He was also the guy who got KO'ed by Soliman.

You'll find him in the yellow pages under " Easy title defences"

Briggs v Clavero
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXLlV2M5ng8
    I would embed the fight but, well you know the rest
    Last edited by woftam; 10-31-2007, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by woftam View Post
      Oh my god, he's fighting the same guy who chucked it in after 5 rounds with Paul Briggs after the ref told him to fight on. That guy should never be allowed to fight in Australia again.
      He was also the guy who got KO'ed by Soliman.

You'll find him in the yellow pages under " Easy title defences"

Briggs v Clavero
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=qXLlV2M5ng8
      I would embed the fight but, well you know the rest
      Exactly. Great Post. I think we call all safely say that Mundine isn't really serious about fight any top fighters.

Comment

sigh. ****s sake why bother.

cheers for the news though brently and the vid woftam

Comment

Im not to sure whether im suprised or concerned by this. Knowing Mundine a tune up fight was always on. But the main thing is, hes going to get Kess in the next 6-9 months. That is a big thing. And what im focusing in from the article. If he beats kess he will be the unified champion, and im quietly confident he can if he puts it all together.

Im thinking Kessler vs Mundine in April in Copenhagen. Im gonna go.

Comment

waiting patiently for ultimate to weigh in....

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
              Im not to sure whether im suprised or concerned by this. Knowing Mundine a tune up fight was always on. But the main thing is, hes going to get Kess in the next 6-9 months. That is a big thing. And what im focusing in from the article. If he beats kess he will be the unified champion, and im quietly confident he can if he puts it all together.

Im thinking Kessler vs Mundine in April in Copenhagen. Im gonna go.
              Fighting this sort of calibre of fighter isn't going to hold him in good shape if he meets Kessler again. Who will be 3 years better than last time they fought each other.

Comment

coming out of fights with andrande and calzag.. if kessler fights mundine he's going to be battle hardened..

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                  coming out of fights with andrande and calzag.. if kessler fights mundine he's going to be battle hardened..
                  Yeah that's real match fitness for you. Something that Mundine will be lacking.

Comment

I can't see why Mundine didn't get Bute or Lacy down here. Both he could beat comftorably. Imagine Mundines confidence when he fights Kess now. Its going to be shot. And hes not going to exchange enough, which was what lost him the fight last time. I thought washing his lense in his mouth would be the dumbest thing he would ever do. But this has to be it.

I had a dream the other night, he chose a bum who was throwing haymakers. And knocked Mundine out in the 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                    X