Would KT KO Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
    LOL....Timmy goes hard potna..

I wanted to find a pic of the one on mlk but I couldn't so I just put it in my usertitle. No lie, but those wings are so good they make a ***** catch the holy ghost...lol
    Yes Sir. They tend to make me faint like a 5th wheel tippin'. But after Timmy's I always gotta hit up the gas station/corner store on the corner of Belfort and Scott for a couple of tall boys of Budwiser.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Not even close. We've seen at 147 the type of punches Pac can take, Tzsyu would not punch harder than Cotto did. Kosta would be in for a beating.
      KT hit harder than Cotto. I remember a guy trained against MW to prepare for the power KT offered, result KT by KO. KT punch for punch hit a lot harder than Cotto. I don't think you realize how hard he hit. He literally drove fighters back with every punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Chans View Post
        Bro will you look beyond that and look at the smaller things that were going on in the fight? Judah's speed and angles were giving him trouble and while I hate making comparisions, I see Manny giving him similar problems. Why erase what was happening just because Judah dropped his hands intentionally and got KTFO accordingly?
        The point is even with KT's obvious athletic disadvantages his intellect prevailed in 2 rounds. Do you think that Pacman can avoid him for 12 rounds? I sure as hell don't. They gave him problems for 2 rounds and one punch ended any trouble, in fact KT hit so hard he knocked a world champion down twice with one punch.

Comment

bump for intelligent fans.

Comment

he certainly could ko pac, but it is a very, very tough call. kostya had great timing, and could possibly neutralize pac's speed. i love both fighters, and it would be a great match up. for me could go either way, and is to tough to call.

Comment

i dont think kt is the superior fighter as far as all time goes but styles make fights and pac would get ktfo .

Comment

Kostya Tszyu's power is as overrated as he is a fighter.He never knocked out a durable fighter.His career defining moment came against an overrated,chinless Zab Judah.

It looked like a special win at the time,but we've since found out just how overrated Judah is as he's lost all but one fight every time he stepped up in class.

He certainly wasn't confident enough in his power to try and stop Ben Tackie.He certainly wasn't sure enough in his power to avenge a defeat to a man who took everything he had to offer and then knocked him silly.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Not even close. We've seen at 147 the type of punches Pac can take, Tzsyu would not punch harder than Cotto did. Kosta would be in for a beating.
                  HORRIBLE comparison. For one, a prime Kosta Tszyu hits much harder than Cotto. Cotto has very hard hards and a deadly hook to the body, but he's not a one punch KO artist. He wears fighters down and kills them while they're weak. Tszyu on the other hand could change the outcome of fights with just one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                    Kostya Tszyu's power is as overrated as he is a fighter.He never knocked out a durable fighter.His career defining moment came against an overrated,chinless Zab Judah.

It looked like a special win at the time,but we've since found out just how overrated Judah is as he's lost all but one fight every time he stepped up in class.

He certainly wasn't confident enough in his power to try and stop Ben Tackie.He certainly wasn't sure enough in his power to avenge a defeat to a man who took everything he had to offer and then knocked him silly.
                    You honestly think that Pacman is as tough as Ben Tackie? Tackie lost 12 times not once was he knocked out, taking a punch from KT he lost almost every round on every card and that is your shot out? Phillips was not a good performance but Pacman is not a long rangy Phillips.

KT ruined Judah(27-0 20 KOs), he took all of his confidence. He hit him so hard he knocked him down twice with the same punch. I would say that Judah was far more talented at 23 than Pacman has ever been. He wasn't as busy but a prime Judah hit very hard with just as much speed, that was why Judah gave PBF fits. Judah is probably pound for pound one of the most talented fighters I have ever seen, to bad dude didn't have a head. Gnarley power in both hands with speed and skills to boot with a grand case of ADHD. Only Ward(talk about beard) and Witter survived 12 with him. Sorry but you cutting down Judah when he was young says more about your lack of knowledge than anything else buddy.

Pacman has worse technique and exposes his chin a lot more often than Judah does. He is way more susceptible to the straight right, than Judah. Pacman has never met a puncher like or in the same range as Tszyu. He has never a fought a fighter as technical as KT(yes KT is more technical than JMM), unless he fights PBF he won't fight a guy better than him.

I still think that Pacman gets KTFO by KT, KT was a south paw's nightmare. His straight right literally was like a safe. I just don't see how Pacman wouldn't get cracked by that ugly straight right that is always on the mark. I don't know that Pacman could even hurt KT who was one of the strongest punchers ever at 140 rivaled probably only by No Mas.

Comment

Working...
                    X