Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Not Ruling Out Conor McGregor Fight in UFC or Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who gives a fk? Why does anything Khan say reported news on this site?

Khan thinks he's important like Floyd and his stock is high or something. Nobody in the UFC knows or gives a fk about Khan.
    Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 03-29-2017, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      Much RESPECT for Khan, but its no suprise reallly.....Khan has fought Danny when danny was an undefeated champion, he's fought Canelo, who was wayyyyy bigger, He's scheduled to fight Pac next......who else has gotten in the ring or tried to? oh yeah, chased floyd, but WHO DIDNT? or still do. But Khan's got some balls, Khan is not scurrred of anybody, and a bunch of yall project your fears onto him. Like he's supposed to be scared of someone after getting ko'd a few times, Manny has been KO'd 3 times, OOPS:bukkake:
      How about just fighting Brook when it was the fight everyone wanted to see in his home country?

Comment

**** off.

This nugget is the last person you want representing boxing. A strong wind in the arena and he'll go over.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          **** off.

This nugget is the last person you want representing boxing. A strong wind in the arena and he'll go over.

So true. Khan is literally the last person we need to represent boxing

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            **** off.

I'd say just a door left open would do the trick.

Comment

I have been harsh on Khan a few times. However, he has guts and I wouldn't put it past him to do it with one fight in the ring and one in the cage. He seems to be willing to fight anyone.

Comment

He actually comes off quite humble here for once:

“I always said I’d give it a go, I’m a fighter who likes to fight and try different things. I don’t know if I’d be any good at it but I’d give it my all," Khan told ES News."

Comment

Amir Khan is actually a runner and hider twice he ran away from Brook both times which would have been the biggest paydays of his up and more down career.The first time instead of fighting Brook for Up to £10 million at Wembley Stadium in England (the national Stadium!) on PPV .He fought Algieri who had been floored six times in his previous fight never having won a round.Algieri had at the stage of fighting Khan NEVER fought at full welterweight and gave Khan nightmares in a very close contest for peanuts! The next time glass jaw bolted was with the same offer on the table and nothing else there for him .His excuse for worming out this time was his demand of 70% to fight the welterweight champion of the world was not met.

Khan is not just deluded regards his worth he is totally deluded regards his very limited ability .He just couldn't stand losing to Brook and knows he would .Instead he whores himself into situations where you can't do anything else but laugh at him.He talks about these big named fights himself and then has the stupidity to say he's being mentioned in the same breath as these fighters when it is actually the clown himself mentioning these names.

A honest test here for Khan 'fans' if you disagree with me;
                  Amir is currently and unbelievably without throwing a punch at welterweight the WBC no.1 contender .Which welterweight contenders did Khan beat to deserve this no1. ranking .......can't wait to hear the response ....if I ever do.

Amir Khan is a complete fraud and has a glass jaw to go with it.

Comment

It is funny how Floyd brought McGregor up as a fighter that he wants to face and now you have all these other fighters willing to face him.

Comment

Khan is just looking for any way to cash in on that last thread of credibility he has as a boxer before calling it a day.

He got lucky with Canelo as he got to keep that final crumb of credibility at 147 due to the weight differential, plus get a payday at the same time.

A date against a UFC opponent would achieve the same thing.

He says he hasn't ruled it out, but the trouble is McGregor never ruled him in in the first place; he was never a consideration. He heard the chatter between McGregor and Mayweather and is trying to gatecrash a party he hasn't been invited to because there is money there.

The only boxer vs UFC fight that enough people would reach into their wallets to make it viable is Mayweather vs McGregor. And the only reason people would pay for that is the stature of both in their respective sports, and the curiosity of how one does against the other (a curiosity that would be gone forever after the fight).

Both Mayweather and McGregor know they could make a windfall on that curiosity - only reason it would go ahead.

Khan - its a private party, you're not invited.

Comment

Working...
                      X