No announcement yet.

Ring and TBRB Have Crowned a New P4P King

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring and TBRB Have Crowned a New P4P King

And his name is Andre "SOG" Ward. Links below.

Kovalev moves up to 2, GGG and Chocolatito round out the top 4.

Now hopefully we can get these rematch negotiations resolved and get ready for part 2.

http://www.******.com/ratings/

http://www.tbrb.org/p4p/

The only person on that list without someone in the same weight class or within one weight class is GGG. The rest on that list can fight someone else on the list.

Comment

Damn it, Ward-Kovalev 2 HAS to happen. Come on, Andre. This is ****ing boxing history in the making, don't rob us of this.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Damn it, Ward-Kovalev 2 HAS to happen. Come on, Andre. This is ****ing boxing history in the making, don't rob us of this.
        Leonard/Duran, Whitaker/Chavez and Mayweather/Pacquiao are the only 3 I can think of

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The only person on that list without someone in the same weight class or within one weight class is GGG. The rest on that list can fight someone else on the list.
          For the extra sensitive GGG fans this isn't a diss towards him. It's just an observation I made from looking at the list.

Comment

What the f*** I can't stomach Ward as the #1 p4p. Kovalev should be the number 1 not coWard!

Comment

Ward better not **** us all out of this rematch man.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                What??

Did Ward say its not going to happen or something??? Fill me in plz

Comment

Andre is where he rightfully should be. Officially on the top of P4P Lists

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X